- JHM Supercharger Kit for B6-B7 S4, Stage 1
JHM Supercharger Kit for B6-B7 S4, Stage 1
Select options & add to cart to view final price
Exhaust - Race Pipe - Stainless Steel (JHM) for B9 S4-S5 3.0T$1,195.00Add to Cart | Wishlist
JHM R Series Lightweight Flywheel (Chrome-Moly Forged) and Clutch Combo for B7-RS4
Select options & add to cart to view final price
Introducing the JHMotorsports Stage 1 B6-B7 S4 Supercharger Kit!!!
This is the same kit that was featured on our in-house, record setting 2005 B6-S4 4.2L that ran an 11.96 quarter mile at 116 mph.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
Our JHM Stage 1 Supercharger Kit for the B6-B7 S4 will make 80 to 100 wheel horsepower over your car's current configuration. Your current modifications, your dynamometer (dyno) used, temperature, elevation, and octane of gas will all effect the exact amount of power gains. Ultimately, the JHM Stage 1 Supercharger Kit is limited by the rods and pistons in a stock engine, so our kit's current configuration in Stage 1 allows you to make the maximum amount of power without significantly shortening the life of your motor. Stage 2 and 3 of our JHM Supercharger Kit will make SIGNIFICANTLY more power but will require a BUILT motor to handle the increased power. Please contact us for more information regarding a Built Motor for your B6-B7 S4.
Our Kit features a Vortech Centrifugal Supercharger Head Unit that is good for up to 800 Horsepower! This head unit is a self contained unit featuring quiet, helical cut gears. The only noise you hear from the blower is at idle and low speeds. At wide open throttle, you hear nothing.
The Kit also comes with our JHM Supercharger Mounting Brackets that we designed and made in-house. These brackets are made from reinforced steel, laser cut, and are powder coated black for a clean installation.
In order to insure the longevity and the durability of the belt and pulleys on the S4, when we made this kit we upgraded the belt and pulleys to a 6 rib system with our JHM 6 Rib Accessory Belt Conversion Kit. This Conversion Kit features 3 JHM Supercharger Kit Specific Pulleys including an Alternator Pulley, a precision Counter Balanced Crank Pulley, and a Supercharger Pulley that produces 6 to 6.5 pounds of boost depending on your exhaust system and other modifications. Furthermore, we also include a JHM Belt Tensioner and Rollers.
Due to the compact engine bay of the V8 S4s, we had to locate the Vortech Supercharger Head Unit off of the Passenger side of the motor, below the headlight. To do this, we had to create a number of different proprietary parts including JHM Supercharger Kit Silicone Inlet and Outlet Hoses. The Inlet Hose is made from reinforced Silicone to prevent collapse under vacuum and takes in air through a JHM Supercharger Kit specific, K&N high-flow, conical air filter.
We also include our new JHM Oil Cooler and Auxiliary Radiator Delete Kit to free up room in the engine bay. This kit includes a custom, CNC machined adapter plate that installs behind the alternator and replaces the OEM Water Cooled adapter. This oil cooler kit is thermostatically controlled with a high-quality Mocal 180 degree F thermostat and includes stainless braided hoses with AN fittings, an upgraded Oil Cooler, Mounting Kit for the Cooler, and an upgraded Power Steering Cooler.
- Vortech Superchargers BLOG: "JH Motorsports Uses Vortech Supercharged Boost to Rocket Their Audi S4 into the 11s..." Click here for full article.
- Vortech Centrifugal Supercharger (Good for up to 800 Horsepower)
- Set of JHM Laser Cut Supercharger Mounting Brackets
- JHM 6 Rib Pulley Upgrade and Accessory Belt Conversion Set with a JHM 6 Rib Supercharger Kit Specific Supercharger Pulley, a JHM 6 Rib Supercharger Kit Specific Alternator Pulley, and a JHM 6 Rib Supercharger Kit Specific Precision Counterbalanced Crank Pulley
- Belt Tensioner (with Rollers)
- JHM Single Piece Inlet Hose, Made from Reinforced Silicone
- JHM Single Piece Silicone Outlet Hose
- JHM Supercharger Kit Specific Diverter Valve
- JHM Crankcase Ventilation System
- K&N Conical Air Filter
- JHM Oil Cooler and Auxiliary Radiator Delete Kit
- JHM Specified Injectors with 100% Drop-In Fitment
- JHM Stage 1 Supercharger ECU Tune
- Bosch Spark Plugs, JHM Supercharger Kit Specific Based on the Boost Levels of This Kit as Determined by our Research and Development
- JHM A/C Receiver-Drier Relocation Kit that Relocates the Stock Receiver/Drier and includes New Hoses and JHM Modified A/C Lines for easy, bolt-on fitment
- All bolts, hardware, clamps, and miscellaneous items required for a complete kit
- B6-S4 with Manual or Automatic Transmissions: Sedan, Cabriolet, Avant.
- B7-S4 with Manual or Automatic Transmissions: Sedan, Cabriolet, Avant.
Note about Fitment:
B6-B7 S4s with an Automatic/Tiptronic Transmission will require an upgraded Transmission Cooler. If you have an Automatic, please select this from the dropdown below.
Air Conditioning Line Core Charge:
We modify 3 of the 4 AC lines on the car to allow for a clean, bolt-on installation. If you would like, we can ship you our JHM Stage 1 Supercharger Kit with modified AC lines for a core charge (see the dropdown below). Once you install the kit and ship your OEM lines back to us, we refund your core charge. If you do not want to incur this core charge, you can send your AC lines to us in advance for modification. Finally, if you plan on removing the AC system from your car entirely, we can omit these items from our kit and discount your price accordingly. Select your preference from the dropdown below.
AC Lines That Require Modification for Installation of the JHM Supercharger Kit:
NOTE: Some Clearancing of Your Vehicle is Required
- The lower quarter of the core support needs to be removed.
- Notching of the bumper support mount points at the frame rail is required.
- Clearancing near the passenger side sway bar mount point is required to accommodate the Silicone Supercharger Inlet Hose.
- On a B7-S4 (2005.5 to 2008), some trimming of the bumper near the factory fog light will be required. In some cases the fog light may need to be shimmed with washers. Even with shimming, it will still fit the factory lower grilles.
- Our kit was originally designed for stock fog light bulbs and stock fog lights on both the B6 and B7 S4. Some aftermarket fog lights may require additional clearancing.
DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS HERE -> JHM SC Kit Install pdf.
- JHM Oil Cooler Kit: If you have already purchased our JHM Oil Cooler Kit, we can remove these items from your JHM Stage 1 Supercharger Kit and discount the price accordingly. Select your preference with the dropdown below and provide your Invoice/Order number from your JHM Oil Cooler Kit purchase in the Order Comments at checkout.
- JHM Tuned: If you are already JHM Tuned and have our ECU Calibration for your B6-B7 S4, we will credit you towards the cost of your JHM Stage 1 Supercharger Kit purchase. Select the option that applies to you and provide your Invoice/Order number from your JHM Tuning purchase in the Order Comments at checkout.
- Flashing Method: With the new, JHM Flashing Server we now have the ability to flash our JHM Stage 1 Supercharger ECU Calibration to your car without removing the ECU. You can either have this done at your local JHM Flashing dealer (Call us for a location near you) OR you can purchase a cable and perform the flash yourself. Select your preference using the dropdown below.
For shipping quotes: Please sign in or join then put the items you want in your shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
Off-road use ONLY: THIS PRODUCT IS FOR RACING COMPETITION ONLY AND IS NOT LEGAL FOR USE IN HIGHWAY OR STREET VEHICLES OR OTHER NON-RACING COMPETITION OFF-ROAD VEHICLES. BY PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE ITS INTENDED USE.
|Audi||S4||B7 (2005.5-2009)||4.2l V8 40v|
|Audi||S4||B6 (2003-2005)||4.2l V8 40v|
I purchased the JHM supercharger kit, Cat back, Downpipes, Trio and more.
My car finally feels like how it should have been built from the beginning. The visceral connection is hard to describe, the power is extraordinary, the shifting is incredible, the exhaust note is so sublime I keep turning off the radio just so I can hear it better. I am now dreaming of a built motor. You are the best!
-Mark Review by Mark (Posted on 11/1/2013)
By Purchasing any Off-Road use ONLY products from JH Motorsports, Inc. I acknowledge and understand the following disclosure. (This notice is located at the bottom of the page description of affected products on our website.)Vehicle Code § 27156:
(b) No person shall operate or leave standing upon a highway a motor vehicle that is required to be equipped with a motor vehicle pollution control device under Part 5 (commencing with Section 43000) of Division 26 of the Health and Safety Code or any other certified motor vehicle pollution control device required by any other state law or any rule or regulation adopted pursuant to that law, or required to be equipped with a motor vehicle pollution control device pursuant to the National Emission Standards Act (42 U.S.C. Secs. 7521 to 7550, inclusive) and the standards and regulations adopted pursuant to that federal act, unless the motor vehicle is equipped with the required motor vehicle pollution control device that is correctly installed and in operating condition. No person shall disconnect, modify, or alter any such required device.
(c) No person shall install, sell, offer for sale, or advertise any device, apparatus, or mechanism intended for use with, or as a part of, a required motor vehicle pollution control device or system that alters or modifies the original design or performance of the motor vehicle pollution control device or system. Health and Safety Code § 43000:
43001. The provisions of this part shall not apply to:
(a) Racing vehicles.
As the aforementioned code sections outline, it is against the law to operate or use a vehicle on public streets or highways with modified, altered, or disconnected motor vehicle pollution control devices. This may include but is not limited to, Evaporative Fuel Controls, Catalysts, DPF, PTOX, PCV Systems, Exhaust Gas Recirculation Systems, Oxygen Sensors, Thermostatic Air Cleaners, Air Intake Systems, Fuel Injectors, Regulators, Adjustable Cam Gears, ECU Programming, Mapping, or other Computer Modifications. Air Pumps, Air Injection, Timing, and any other Emission System Modification(s).
Purchaser acknowledges and certifies to JH Motorsports Inc., that Purchasers vehicle will only be used for racing applications or off road vehicle use only. Purchaser requests these modifications for the purpose of enhancing the vehicle for competitive Racing Applications and will not use this vehicle on public streets or highways. Purchaser agrees to indemnify JH Motorsports Inc., all employees, officers, owners, and subsidiaries for any civil or criminal liability arising out of use of Purchasers vehicle on public streets or highways as Purchaser has been duly notified of the laws and regulations regarding disconnecting, alteration, or modification of a vehicle’s pollution control devices. Purchaser understands and has been advised the driving of a vehicle on public streets or highways could result in criminal or civil penalties.
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov