Sway Bar, Rear (034Motorsport) Solid, Adjustable for B6-B7 A4-S4-RS4
This product was tested thoroughly on the street and track on 034Motorsport's shop B7 Audi A4 2.0T FSI quattro before release. The 034Motorsport Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar substantially reduces understeer and body-roll on B6-B7 Audi A4-S4-RS4 quattro vehicles without compromising comfort on the street.
In addition, the 034Motorsport B6-B7 Audi A4-S4-RS4 Rear Sway Bar is engineered to be used effectively with the stock front sway bar. No upgrade in the front is needed or required. On some cars, the addition of a stiffer front bar introduces even more push, requiring an even bigger bar in the back. With the stock front sway bar and upgraded 034Motorsport Solid Rear Sway Bar, body roll is virtually eliminated while turn in and off throttle oversteer are greatly improved.
- 100% - 125% Increased Sway Bar Rate (Over Stock RS4 Rear Sway Bar)
- 25.4mm Diameter
- Solid Spring Steel Construction
- 2-Way Adjustable
- Designed to be used in conjunction with the stock front sway bar
- 034Motorsport B6-B7 Audi A4-S4-RS4 Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar
- Graphite-Impregnated Urethane Bushings
- High-Strength Billet Aluminum Sway Bar Brackets Fitment
- 2002 - 2005 Audi A4 quattro (B6)
- 2003 - 2005 Audi S4 quattro (B6)
- 2005.5 - 2008 A4 quattro (B7)
- 2005.5 - 2008 Audi S4 quattro (B7)
- 2006 - 2008 Audi RS4 quattro (B7)
For shipping quotes: Please sign in or join then put the items you want in your shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
|Audi||S4||B7 (2005.5-2009)||4.2l V8 40v|
|Audi||RS4||B7 (2006-2009)||4.2l V8 32v FSI|
|Audi||S4||B6 (2003-2005)||4.2l V8 40v|
- Great Addition!
- It is night and day difference on my stock A4. Put this on after my lowering Progressive kit. The confidence going in and out of Corners is greatly increased. I thoroughly enjoy the ceiling of my car being tighter. I've recommended this to all my friends (Posted on 4/24/2019)
- Very Impressive
Just installed on my Saloon Imola Yellow RS4, B7 and what a difference!
Just fantastic and together with differential inserts, it makes the car steady as a rock! (Posted on 3/18/2019)
- I had this fitted to my 2006 B7 RS4. The first thing I noticed was the steering has a sharper response and I think a bit more feel to it. It definitely turns in more easily with less push in the front. The whole car seems to feel a bit stiffer just driving in a straight line which is fine by me as it takes a lot of the DRC floatiness out. Through the corners it sits flatter and gets earlier drive out of the corners not that it didn't have good drive before but just gives you a better feel to get the power on earlier. Well worth the money I think. (Posted on 8/8/2014)
- Just installed this on my 04 S4 today and just pulling out the driveway... WOW... no body roll at all, i used the 125% setting, this bar is 3 times as heavy as the original, there is really no comparison between the two the difference is night and day, very easy install (just had to drop my custom 2.5" true duals and magnaflows to get the new one in there) and very nice billet brackets, the picture does not show the bar and brackets you get, the ones you get have been updated and look much cooler... i love 034 parts and if JHM back them, they must be great. (Posted on 11/17/2012)
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov