- Sway Bar, Rear (034Motorsport) Solid, Adjustable for B6-B7 A4-S4-RS4
Sway Bar, Rear (034Motorsport) Solid, Adjustable for B6-B7 A4-S4-RS4
Exhaust - Race Pipe - Stainless Steel (JHM) for B9 S4-S5 3.0T$1,195.00Add to Cart | Wishlist
JHM R Series Lightweight Flywheel (Chrome-Moly Forged) and Clutch Combo for B7-RS4
Select options & add to cart to view final price
This product was tested thoroughly on the street and track on 034Motorsport's shop B7 Audi A4 2.0T FSI quattro before release. The 034Motorsport Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar substantially reduces understeer and body-roll on B6-B7 Audi A4-S4-RS4 quattro vehicles without compromising comfort on the street.
In addition, the 034Motorsport B6-B7 Audi A4-S4-RS4 Rear Sway Bar is engineered to be used effectively with the stock front sway bar. No upgrade in the front is needed or required. On some cars, the addition of a stiffer front bar introduces even more push, requiring an even bigger bar in the back. With the stock front sway bar and upgraded 034Motorsport Solid Rear Sway Bar, body roll is virtually eliminated while turn in and off throttle oversteer are greatly improved.
- 100% - 125% Increased Sway Bar Rate (Over Stock RS4 Rear Sway Bar)
- 25.4mm Diameter
- Solid Spring Steel Construction
- 2-Way Adjustable
- Designed to be used in conjunction with the stock front sway bar
- 034Motorsport B6-B7 Audi A4-S4-RS4 Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar
- Graphite-Impregnated Urethane Bushings
- High-Strength Billet Aluminum Sway Bar Brackets Fitment
- 2002 - 2005 Audi A4 quattro (B6)
- 2003 - 2005 Audi S4 quattro (B6)
- 2005.5 - 2008 A4 quattro (B7)
- 2005.5 - 2008 Audi S4 quattro (B7)
- 2006 - 2008 Audi RS4 quattro (B7)
For shipping quotes: Please sign in or join then put the items you want in your shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
|Audi||S4||B7 (2005.5-2009)||4.2l V8 40v|
|Audi||RS4||B7 (2006-2009)||4.2l V8 32v FSI|
|Audi||S4||B6 (2003-2005)||4.2l V8 40v|
- Great Addition!
- It is night and day difference on my stock A4. Put this on after my lowering Progressive kit. The confidence going in and out of Corners is greatly increased. I thoroughly enjoy the ceiling of my car being tighter. I've recommended this to all my friends Review by Sean (Posted on 4/24/2019)
- Very Impressive
Just installed on my Saloon Imola Yellow RS4, B7 and what a difference!
Just fantastic and together with differential inserts, it makes the car steady as a rock! Review by Roger (Posted on 3/18/2019)
- I had this fitted to my 2006 B7 RS4. The first thing I noticed was the steering has a sharper response and I think a bit more feel to it. It definitely turns in more easily with less push in the front. The whole car seems to feel a bit stiffer just driving in a straight line which is fine by me as it takes a lot of the DRC floatiness out. Through the corners it sits flatter and gets earlier drive out of the corners not that it didn't have good drive before but just gives you a better feel to get the power on earlier. Well worth the money I think. Review by Robert (Posted on 8/8/2014)
- Just installed this on my 04 S4 today and just pulling out the driveway... WOW... no body roll at all, i used the 125% setting, this bar is 3 times as heavy as the original, there is really no comparison between the two the difference is night and day, very easy install (just had to drop my custom 2.5" true duals and magnaflows to get the new one in there) and very nice billet brackets, the picture does not show the bar and brackets you get, the ones you get have been updated and look much cooler... i love 034 parts and if JHM back them, they must be great. Review by David (Posted on 11/17/2012)
By Purchasing any Off-Road use ONLY products from JH Motorsports, Inc. I acknowledge and understand the following disclosure. (This notice is located at the bottom of the page description of affected products on our website.)Vehicle Code § 27156:
(b) No person shall operate or leave standing upon a highway a motor vehicle that is required to be equipped with a motor vehicle pollution control device under Part 5 (commencing with Section 43000) of Division 26 of the Health and Safety Code or any other certified motor vehicle pollution control device required by any other state law or any rule or regulation adopted pursuant to that law, or required to be equipped with a motor vehicle pollution control device pursuant to the National Emission Standards Act (42 U.S.C. Secs. 7521 to 7550, inclusive) and the standards and regulations adopted pursuant to that federal act, unless the motor vehicle is equipped with the required motor vehicle pollution control device that is correctly installed and in operating condition. No person shall disconnect, modify, or alter any such required device.
(c) No person shall install, sell, offer for sale, or advertise any device, apparatus, or mechanism intended for use with, or as a part of, a required motor vehicle pollution control device or system that alters or modifies the original design or performance of the motor vehicle pollution control device or system. Health and Safety Code § 43000:
43001. The provisions of this part shall not apply to:
(a) Racing vehicles.
As the aforementioned code sections outline, it is against the law to operate or use a vehicle on public streets or highways with modified, altered, or disconnected motor vehicle pollution control devices. This may include but is not limited to, Evaporative Fuel Controls, Catalysts, DPF, PTOX, PCV Systems, Exhaust Gas Recirculation Systems, Oxygen Sensors, Thermostatic Air Cleaners, Air Intake Systems, Fuel Injectors, Regulators, Adjustable Cam Gears, ECU Programming, Mapping, or other Computer Modifications. Air Pumps, Air Injection, Timing, and any other Emission System Modification(s).
Purchaser acknowledges and certifies to JH Motorsports Inc., that Purchasers vehicle will only be used for racing applications or off road vehicle use only. Purchaser requests these modifications for the purpose of enhancing the vehicle for competitive Racing Applications and will not use this vehicle on public streets or highways. Purchaser agrees to indemnify JH Motorsports Inc., all employees, officers, owners, and subsidiaries for any civil or criminal liability arising out of use of Purchasers vehicle on public streets or highways as Purchaser has been duly notified of the laws and regulations regarding disconnecting, alteration, or modification of a vehicle’s pollution control devices. Purchaser understands and has been advised the driving of a vehicle on public streets or highways could result in criminal or civil penalties.
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Select options & add to cart to view final price