Rear Diff Mount, Apikol Polyurethane, B6-B7-C6 Chassis
Apikol has switched to a newer, machined mount as opposed to the old style cast one. So your mount will not look exactly like the picture, it will be machined instead out of a piece of billet aluminum. As always, JHM tests all the products we sell even if we do not make them in house. This rear diff mount is no exception and performs well. We have noticed cleaner and crisper launches, aggressive upshifts and downshifts In typical JHM style here are 2 videos of some of the abuse we have put this mount through on our in house 2005 B6 S4. JHM burnouts and abuse with our B6 S4 -->HERE>
JHM 12.97 @ 109.1 all motor and Bolt-on parts quarter mile pass -->HERE>
APIKOL Performance Automotive Components is proud to announce the release of its upgraded Rear Differential Mount System for the Audi B6 and B7 - A4, S4 and RS4 chassis. This Rear Differential Mount takes only 15 to 30 minutes to install. It is designed to eliminate excessive rear differential movement and cure the dreaded "clunk" caused by aggressive shifting and/or acceleration. This is a must-have upgrade for higher mileage vehicles as well as anyone looking to increase drivetrain performance. Material High-strength cast aluminum alloy and custom molded urethane bushings. Fitment
2002-2005 B6 Audi A4 Quattro
2005.5-2008 B7 Audi A4 Quattro
2003-2005 B6 Audi S4
2005.5-2008 B7 Audi S4
2006-2008 B7 Audi RS4
2005-2011 C6 Audi A6 Installation is straight forward and only takes about 15 minutes to do. Only 4 bolts and 1 nut is involved and it is a straight swap and bolt on part.
For shipping quotes: Please sign in or join then put the items you want in your shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
|Audi||S4||B6 (2003-2005)||4.2l V8 40v|
|Audi||RS4||B7 (2006-2009)||4.2l V8 32v FSI|
|Audi||S4||B7 (2005.5-2009)||4.2l V8 40v|
- Just got it installed today on my 04 S4, turned out to be easier to install then what it looked like. Amazing results... the factory one was fine, but the density was horrible from that spongy rubber... I am going to love this mod (Posted on 11/17/2012)
- Great piece, have had it installed since Fall 09. Definitely improves driveability in all situations. (Posted on 4/25/2010)
- I installed this on my 04 S4 in about an hour. Very easy install with well documented instructions. Easily a great mod from stock,this diff mount really tightened my driveline up in a major way.Very noticable indeed. My stock unit was like a sponge compared to this very high quality unit. Highly reccomended!! 5 Stars here. (Posted on 3/29/2010)
- I installed this on my 2004 S4 and what a difference this made! Definitely stiffened up my drive-train. The old mount was in one piece but definitely had a lot of slop. Worth every penny. (Posted on 3/27/2010)
2005 B6 S4 - A+ Absolutely Terrific
Fantastic product, makes the shifting feel so much smoother and more positive. It's how it should've felt from the factory. Also shift feel during very aggressive driving is far more predictable.
Excellent product, must have mod. (Posted on 9/14/2009)
- This is a great modification if you like to shift hard and you hear the dreaded rear diff clunk. That clunk is your rear diff slamming on the bottom of the floor board!!! This mount eliminates that clunk. All without compromising NVH. I have absolutely no more NVH than I did previous to the install of this diff mount, but my rear diff never clunks on hard shifting now. Perfect - the way the car should have been released from the factory. (Posted on 11/16/2008)
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov