- JHM ECU Tuning or Tune for B6-A4 and C5-A6 3.0L V6
JHM ECU Tuning or Tune for B6-A4 and C5-A6 3.0L V6
Availability: In stock
- Windows computer with at least 1 USB (Universal Serial Bus) port
- Wired Broadband Internet Connection (wireless can be unreliable)
- JHM Tuning-Flashing Cable (Flash cable length cannot extend beyond 10 ft long unless a powered USB hub is installed in-line.
- Battery Charger or equivalent power source capable of sustaining a 40 amp charge You can download and view the instructions at jhmotorsports.com/downloads/VPN.zip to determine whether or not this is something you would like to do. If you would like to get tuned at our location in Lathrop, CA please give us a call to schedule an appointment! If you'd like to get tuned at a JHM dealer close to your location, you can find one using our Dealer Map by clicking the "Dealers" Tab at the top of this page. You will need to contact your preferred dealer directly and schedule a tuning appointment with them. You shouldn't be charged more than an hours' worth of labor for your JHM Flash. Our dealer network is large and growing daily. If we don't have a dealer within an hour drive of your location, we will do everything possible to build a new relationship with a shop close to you on your behalf. Please contact us for more information.
DO NOT SHIP YOUR ECU TO JHM without contacting us first!!! NOTE for customers with an ECU that already has brand-x software: **UPDATE, 10-1-2012:** JHM Flash Tuning technology will overwrite **most** previous tuning on your ECU. If you're already tuned with a poorly performing, "brand-x" ECU tune you don't need to worry about it interfering with the process for becoming JHM Tuned. However, if another company has installed a soldered on board like we used to, you will not be able to flash over that. In these cases, the customer will be responsible for all additional labor charges, shipping costs, etc. required to convert the ECU back to stock to allow it to be flashed. Any previously tuned JHM ECU with a solder on board can be converted back to stock. This will allow the customer to convert to JHM Flash Technology. Previously tuned JHM ECU customers will need to send their ECU to JHM to have it converted to stock and then have the stock ECU installed in their car and tuned via JHM Flash Technology. If you go to a JHM Dealer to have your ECU removed, you will be responsible for all associated labor and shipping costs charged by the dealer. If you plan on flashing your car on your own, you will need to pay for a flashing cable as well. When tuning ECUs from other platforms, we've ran into some issues with ECUs that are already chipped. We have found that other tuning companies sometimes make proprietary changes to your immobilizer chip (a chip for the anti-theft and other things separate from the main ECU chip), thus making the ECU unable to function with a stock chip or a JHM tune. It is an involved process for us to repair your ECU so it can again function with a stock or JHM chip. So please mention in the comments of your order if your ECU already has a tune on it. Please give us all the details about any programs you had installed so we can be prepared for any extra work involved with chipping your ECU. Keep in mind that any extra time we have to spend in tuning a previously chipped ECU will increase the turnaround time and potentially increase the cost of the tuning process itself.
For shipping quotes: Please sign in or join then put the items you want in your shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
Off-road use ONLY: THIS PRODUCT IS FOR RACING COMPETITION ONLY AND IS NOT LEGAL FOR USE IN HIGHWAY OR STREET VEHICLES OR OTHER NON-RACING COMPETITION OFF-ROAD VEHICLES. BY PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE ITS INTENDED USE.
|Audi||A4||B6 (2002-2005)||3.0l V6 30v|
|Audi||A6||C5 (1998-2004)||3.0l V6 30v|
- This tune is a must. It gives a slight jump in power but most amazing thing about this tune is that it makes driving my car so much more fun and throttle response now is like a night and day difference and also has a much more smoother idle and a lot more smoother and precise through out the entire rpm. Most like able is that it's an adaptive tune and the fact that it gives you launch control Review by Daniel (Posted on 4/18/2014)
By Purchasing any Off-Road use ONLY products from JH Motorsports, Inc. I acknowledge and understand the following disclosure. (This notice is located at the bottom of the page description of affected products on our website.)Vehicle Code § 27156:
(b) No person shall operate or leave standing upon a highway a motor vehicle that is required to be equipped with a motor vehicle pollution control device under Part 5 (commencing with Section 43000) of Division 26 of the Health and Safety Code or any other certified motor vehicle pollution control device required by any other state law or any rule or regulation adopted pursuant to that law, or required to be equipped with a motor vehicle pollution control device pursuant to the National Emission Standards Act (42 U.S.C. Secs. 7521 to 7550, inclusive) and the standards and regulations adopted pursuant to that federal act, unless the motor vehicle is equipped with the required motor vehicle pollution control device that is correctly installed and in operating condition. No person shall disconnect, modify, or alter any such required device.
(c) No person shall install, sell, offer for sale, or advertise any device, apparatus, or mechanism intended for use with, or as a part of, a required motor vehicle pollution control device or system that alters or modifies the original design or performance of the motor vehicle pollution control device or system. Health and Safety Code § 43000:
43001. The provisions of this part shall not apply to:
(a) Racing vehicles.
As the aforementioned code sections outline, it is against the law to operate or use a vehicle on public streets or highways with modified, altered, or disconnected motor vehicle pollution control devices. This may include but is not limited to, Evaporative Fuel Controls, Catalysts, DPF, PTOX, PCV Systems, Exhaust Gas Recirculation Systems, Oxygen Sensors, Thermostatic Air Cleaners, Air Intake Systems, Fuel Injectors, Regulators, Adjustable Cam Gears, ECU Programming, Mapping, or other Computer Modifications. Air Pumps, Air Injection, Timing, and any other Emission System Modification(s).
Purchaser acknowledges and certifies to JH Motorsports Inc., that Purchasers vehicle will only be used for racing applications or off road vehicle use only. Purchaser requests these modifications for the purpose of enhancing the vehicle for competitive Racing Applications and will not use this vehicle on public streets or highways. Purchaser agrees to indemnify JH Motorsports Inc., all employees, officers, owners, and subsidiaries for any civil or criminal liability arising out of use of Purchasers vehicle on public streets or highways as Purchaser has been duly notified of the laws and regulations regarding disconnecting, alteration, or modification of a vehicle’s pollution control devices. Purchaser understands and has been advised the driving of a vehicle on public streets or highways could result in criminal or civil penalties.
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov