JHM R Series Clutch for B6-B7 S4
Select options & add to cart to view final price
- 43% increase in clamp load torque holding capacity over the already stout B7-RS4 Pressure Plate.
- The stiffness of the clutch pedal is increased by about 25%.
- Better clutch pedal control and modulation is achieved through our spring design.
- The spring pressure is much more linear not peaky like the B7-RS4 pressure plate making the clutch pedal behavior more predictable in the uptake of the pedal and engagement point of the clutch disc.
- Thicker pressure plate straps increase the longevity and durability of the Pressure Plate.
- The JHM R Series Pressure Plate has been designed to work with our JHM Lightweight Flywheel so any S4 customer with our current clutch kit will be able to upgrade to the R Series by just purchasing this product. NOTE: This is the clutch kit ONLY, the clutch disc and pressure plate - not the entire Flywheel and Clutch Combo. If you are interested in purchasing our Lightweight Flywheel and Clutch Combo, go back one section to add it to your cart. SPECIFICATIONS: - JHM R Series Clutch Kit (Clutch Disc and Pressure Plate): Our R Series Clutch Kits feature your choice of 3 different clutch disc materials: Stage 1 R is a performance organic disc, Stage 3 R is a hybrid clutch disc with ceramic and metal backed organic material, and Stage 5 R is a 6-puck disc featuring our proprietary ceramic material. You can chose your clutch disc material from the drop down menu below. We recommend our Stage 1 R Performance Organic Clutch Disc to those looking to get the best compromise between daily driveability and torque holding capacity. Our Stage 3 R disc offers the ultimate combination of daily driveability, torque holding capacity, and durability for back to back to back pulls. The Stage 5 R is a 6-puck clutch disc featuring our proprietary performance ceramic material making it the most aggressive clutch solution that we offer to date. This is clutch disc that we are currently running in our in-house B7-RS4 AND that was featured in our customer's B7-RS4 that set the world record time for the fastest and quickest B7-RS4 (see video above). This clutch disc can REALLY hold some power! Click to enlarge picture
Click to enlarge picture
Click to enlarge picture
THIS CLUTCH KIT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING: - JHM R Series pressure plate - Your Choice of JHM R Series Clutch Disc (choose stage below before ordering) - Pressure plate to flywheel bolts - Throwout bearing - Clutch alignment tool INSTALLATION AND TORQUE NOTES HERE NOTE: Clutch break in is important and must be done properly. All R Series Clutch Discs have a break in period of 500 miles. This means that you need to drive as much city type driving as you can for the first 500 miles after the disc is installed. Each time you start from a stop or shift, it aids in break in of the clutch material. Highway mileage does not count. You MUST avoid any racing activities, launching, or aggressive driving that gets the clutch hot during this period. For shipping quotes: Please sign in or join then put the items you want in your shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
|Audi||S4||B7 (2005.5-2009)||4.2l V8 40v|
|Audi||S4||B6 (2003-2005)||4.2l V8 40v|
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov