- Downpipe Flange, Adapter, Bolt On (PAIR) for RS6 or RS6-R Turbos to Use K03-K04 Downpipes
Downpipe Flange, Adapter, Bolt On (PAIR) for RS6 or RS6-R Turbos to Use K03-K04 Downpipes
Turbo Hardware Kit, RS6 or JHM RS6-R Turbos for 2.7t$99.95Add to Cart | Wishlist
- 2x JHM Bolt On K04 Downpipe to RS6 Turbo Adapter Flange (Stainless Steel)
- 2x K04 Downpipe Flange Gasket
- 4x Studs for Turbo to Downpipe Connection (Longer to accommodate the spacer)
- 4x JHM Bolts for Flange to Turbo Mounting NOT Included:
- RS6 Turbo to Downpipe Flange Gasket (This is included with our Hardware Kit or Sold Separately. You can purchase this in the same section). Note on Fitment of Flange: These flanges are 6.5mm thick. The gaskets are under 1mm thick when compressed. We have verified fitment of these with Stock Downpipes, 034Motorsport 3" Downpipes, and the JHM 2.5" Downpipes we sell (made by Techtonics Tuning). The downpipes will move back from the motor about 7mm so customers just need to make sure there is enough clearance from the donwpipe to the body for this and that their primary oxygen sensors are still accessible from the top of the motor. Any quality downpipe should have ample clearance for these and work well. If you have no room left in the adjustment of your cat back to be pushed back towards the front of your car (most do), then you can just cut 7mm off of the end of your downpipes. These flanges will actually ADD clearance to the aluminum transmission mount brackets by pushing the DPs rearward. These are purchased by the consumer at their own risk since we can't verify build quality and consistency of another company's downpipes. We have verified these on as many cars and downpipes as we could and have had NO issues. NOTE: These flanges are priced FOR A PAIR of two.
For shipping quotes: Please sign in or join then put the items you want in your shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
|Audi||RS4||B5 (1999-2001)||2.7t V6 30v|
|Audi||A6||C5 (1998-2004)||2.7t V6 30v|
|Audi||allroad||C5 (2001-2005)||2.7t V6 30v|
|Audi||S4||B5 (1997-2002)||2.7t V6 30v|
- i recently upgraded from bwk04 to jhm's very own rs6'r turbos and needed these so far so good such a amazing and high quality part it was just what i needed to bolt my 034 3.5 downpipe to my new set of turbos fit like a glove thanks JHM Review by kenneth (Posted on 5/13/2016)
By Purchasing any Off-Road use ONLY products from JH Motorsports, Inc. I acknowledge and understand the following disclosure. (This notice is located at the bottom of the page description of affected products on our website.)Vehicle Code § 27156:
(b) No person shall operate or leave standing upon a highway a motor vehicle that is required to be equipped with a motor vehicle pollution control device under Part 5 (commencing with Section 43000) of Division 26 of the Health and Safety Code or any other certified motor vehicle pollution control device required by any other state law or any rule or regulation adopted pursuant to that law, or required to be equipped with a motor vehicle pollution control device pursuant to the National Emission Standards Act (42 U.S.C. Secs. 7521 to 7550, inclusive) and the standards and regulations adopted pursuant to that federal act, unless the motor vehicle is equipped with the required motor vehicle pollution control device that is correctly installed and in operating condition. No person shall disconnect, modify, or alter any such required device.
(c) No person shall install, sell, offer for sale, or advertise any device, apparatus, or mechanism intended for use with, or as a part of, a required motor vehicle pollution control device or system that alters or modifies the original design or performance of the motor vehicle pollution control device or system. Health and Safety Code § 43000:
43001. The provisions of this part shall not apply to:
(a) Racing vehicles.
As the aforementioned code sections outline, it is against the law to operate or use a vehicle on public streets or highways with modified, altered, or disconnected motor vehicle pollution control devices. This may include but is not limited to, Evaporative Fuel Controls, Catalysts, DPF, PTOX, PCV Systems, Exhaust Gas Recirculation Systems, Oxygen Sensors, Thermostatic Air Cleaners, Air Intake Systems, Fuel Injectors, Regulators, Adjustable Cam Gears, ECU Programming, Mapping, or other Computer Modifications. Air Pumps, Air Injection, Timing, and any other Emission System Modification(s).
Purchaser acknowledges and certifies to JH Motorsports Inc., that Purchasers vehicle will only be used for racing applications or off road vehicle use only. Purchaser requests these modifications for the purpose of enhancing the vehicle for competitive Racing Applications and will not use this vehicle on public streets or highways. Purchaser agrees to indemnify JH Motorsports Inc., all employees, officers, owners, and subsidiaries for any civil or criminal liability arising out of use of Purchasers vehicle on public streets or highways as Purchaser has been duly notified of the laws and regulations regarding disconnecting, alteration, or modification of a vehicle’s pollution control devices. Purchaser understands and has been advised the driving of a vehicle on public streets or highways could result in criminal or civil penalties.
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov