- Downpipe Flange, Adapter, Bolt On (PAIR) for RS6 or RS6-R Turbos to Use K03-K04 Downpipes
Downpipe Flange, Adapter, Bolt On (PAIR) for RS6 or RS6-R Turbos to Use K03-K04 Downpipes
Turbo Hardware Kit, RS6 or JHM RS6-R Turbos for 2.7t$130.00Add to Cart | Wishlist
Oil Change Kit (JHM) Motul X-cess 8100 (5w40) for 2.7t and 3.0L V6
Select options & add to cart to view final price
- 2x JHM Bolt On K04 Downpipe to RS6 Turbo Adapter Flange (Stainless Steel)
- 2x K04 Downpipe Flange Gasket
- 4x Studs for Turbo to Downpipe Connection (Longer to accommodate the spacer)
- 4x JHM Bolts for Flange to Turbo Mounting NOT Included:
- RS6 Turbo to Downpipe Flange Gasket (This is included with our Hardware Kit or Sold Separately. You can purchase this in the same section). Note on Fitment of Flange: These flanges are 6.5mm thick. The gaskets are under 1mm thick when compressed. We have verified fitment of these with Stock Downpipes, 034Motorsport 3" Downpipes, and the JHM 2.5" Downpipes we sell (made by Techtonics Tuning). The downpipes will move back from the motor about 7mm so customers just need to make sure there is enough clearance from the donwpipe to the body for this and that their primary oxygen sensors are still accessible from the top of the motor. Any quality downpipe should have ample clearance for these and work well. If you have no room left in the adjustment of your cat back to be pushed back towards the front of your car (most do), then you can just cut 7mm off of the end of your downpipes. These flanges will actually ADD clearance to the aluminum transmission mount brackets by pushing the DPs rearward. These are purchased by the consumer at their own risk since we can't verify build quality and consistency of another company's downpipes. We have verified these on as many cars and downpipes as we could and have had NO issues. NOTE: These flanges are priced FOR A PAIR of two.
For shipping quotes: Please sign in or join then put the items you want in your shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
|Audi||RS4||B5 (1999-2001)||2.7t V6 30v|
|Audi||A6||C5 (1998-2004)||2.7t V6 30v|
|Audi||allroad||C5 (2001-2005)||2.7t V6 30v|
|Audi||S4||B5 (1997-2002)||2.7t V6 30v|
- i recently upgraded from bwk04 to jhm's very own rs6'r turbos and needed these so far so good such a amazing and high quality part it was just what i needed to bolt my 034 3.5 downpipe to my new set of turbos fit like a glove thanks JHM Review by kenneth (Posted on 5/14/2016)