Transmission Rebuilt - 0B4 MT - LATE NAA (JHM Performance-OEM) for B8-B8.5 S4-S5 w 3.0t V6 and SLIP ON DRIVESHAFT
Select options & add to cart to view final price
This is a FULLY REBUILT 0B4 Manual Transmission for the B8-B8.5 S4-S5 3.0T LATE, 2012.5-2016 w NAA trans code w bolt on reverse switch and splined rear driveshaft.
IMPORTANT FITMENT NOTE: This is for the SLIP ON REAR DRIVESHAFT (splined) LATE, 2012.5-2016 w NAA trans code w bolt on reverse switch. If you have the EARLY, 2010 w KMR trans code or the SLIP ON REAR DRIVESHAFT (splined) MID, 2010-2012 w LPE or trans code w screw on reverse switch please purchase that product instead. Thank you as they are NOT interchangeable.
IMPORTANT CORE NOTE: If you have any bearing failures and the internals are damaged you will receive NO core refund (this is audible when driving). Furthermore if you send your transmission in to be rebuilt it is most likely it will not be rebuildable. Why? When this happens the gears and other bearings get destroyed. If we ignored this damage and try to replace all bearings at an additional cost to you of $1,700 the transmission will no longer operate quietly due to gear damage. It would growl and wine in most cases and this cannot be determined until rebuilt and driven. This is why we replace all 3 failure prone sealed ball bearings in our rebuilds standard.
Is your transmission going bad? Do you have synchro issues and gear crunching? Do you have trouble getting into gear? Is your shifter randomly popping out of gear? If you have any of these issues and you want to fix your transmission issues right the first time, this is the Transmission for you!
Here at JHM, we've been rebuilding Audi/VW/Porsche transmissions since 2006.
When you purchase this JHM Rebuilt Transmission, we will send you a completely rebuilt 0B4 Transmission matching your specified transmission code with all of the parts in our 0B4 JHM Performance-OEM Rebuild kit.
THE REBUILD KIT WE INSTALL INCLUDES:
- 4 x JHM Performance Carbon Synchros for gears 3,4,5 and 6
- 1 x OEM Synchro for 1st gear
- 1 x OEM Synchro for 2nd gear
- 7 x OEM Selective snap rings for input shaft (we include all sizes so you can match to yours and eliminate downtime by measuring and then waiting)
- 1 x OEM Mainshaft lockring
- 1 x OEM Selector shaft seal
- 1 x OEM Front right output shaft seal
- 1 x OEM Front left output shaft seal
- 1 x OEM Front differential cover O-ring
- 1 x OEM Front case sealing cap
- 1 x OEM Rear outupt shaft seal
- 1 x OEM Sealing paste
- 11 x OEM Rear diff housing bolts (one time use)
- 1 x OEM Input shaft Front Ball Bearing - required on all our rebuilds due to high failure rate, if they fail they make the transmission not rebuildable
- 1 x OEM Input shaft Rear Ball Bearing - required on all our rebuilds due to high failure rate, if they fail they make the transmission not rebuildable
- 1 x OEM Output shaft Front Ball Bearing - required on all our rebuilds due to high failure rate, if they fail they make the transmission not rebuildable
About JHM Performance Carbon Synchros:
We have been selling and abusing our JHM Performance Carbon Synchros since 2011. We have been putting them to the ultimate test to make sure they can handle all the abuse we throw at them. We have improved upon the OEM Design featuring an improved coefficient of friction VS OEM which will result in better high RPM shifting. Our oiling grooves will provide better cooling to the synchros increasing the durability making them longer lasting. Best of all, they cost less than OEM synchros making these an incredible bang for your buck, especially for your B8 0B4 Transmission.
Transmission Core: If you are purchasing a pre-built core, select the core that you would like us to send you. There are two options.
- EARLY, 2010 w KMR trans code (bolt on driveshaft connection to transmission - 6 bolts)
- LATE, 2010-2016 w LPE or NAA trans code (splined slip in driveshaft connection to transmission) - NOTE: LPE and NAA are 100% interchangeable with identical internal components once rebuilt.
NOTE ON DETERMINING YOUR TRANSMISSION TYPE: If you are unsure of the transmission version you have (vehicle built around the year split show in options), you can look for a three letter code on the bottom of the transmission case or email us your VIN to have us look up what trans code your vehicle came with from the factory.
Core Credit and Deductions: When you send your transmission in to be rebuilt or have us send you one in advance and then return your core for a core credit refund be aware of the following.
- If your transmission crunches on shifts and depending on how long it was neglected for it is likely the transmission will need a new gear and/or shift collar for that gear. The retail price of these parts will be deducted from your core or will need to be added to your order if you sent yours in.
- If your transmission makes noise or growls when going down the road (not when shifting) there could be a major bearing or mainshaft failure that could render your core totally junk and there would be no refund for your core or you would need to purchase one.
- If your transmission has physical case damage or cracks the cost of replacing a case is usually the amount of the core charge due to all the reshimming of bearings, shafts and the acquisition of a new case.
- If your transmission shifts without crunching and just doesn't feel as quick shifting as it did in most cases the core is totally credited.
- There are other things that can be wrong with your core so this is a case by case basis and we only charge what it costs to fix if it is repairable. But more than 50% of the time there are deductions or parts needed to get the transmission up to our high standards to sell.
**SHIPPING NOTE:** ALL JHM FULLY REBUILT Transmission Cores are shipped EMPTY, i.e. WITHOUT gear oil. Don't forget to add 4x Quarts of either our Red Line or Motul Manual Transmission Gear Oil to your order so you can fill your newly rebuilt transmission for installation.
JHM Rebuilt Transmissions usually ship out from our location 1 to 2 weeks after the order is placed, depending on our current stock. 90% of the time we have these cores IN STOCK and READY TO SHIP!
REMEMBER: Shipping is not free for this item and we will contact you to collect the costs for freight to your address and you are responsible for costs to ship the core or your transmission to rebuild to us.
NOTE: Please do not ship your transmission with any additional components. JHM is not responsible for any missing components on the transmission such as clutch/flywheel, linkage, slave, etc.. This is so components do not get misplaced or damaged in transit. Thank you.
For shipping quotes: Please contact us with your full shipping address (Name or Shop/Business Name, Street Address, Zip Code, Phone Number, Email). We will get you a shipping quote for a Fully Rebuilt Transmission sent directly to your or your shop's address.
|Audi||S4||B8-B8.5 (2010-2016)||3.0t V6 24v SC|
|Audi||S5||B8-B8.5 (2008-2017)||3.0t V6 24v SC|
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Select options & add to cart to view final price