- JHM Lightweight Crank Pulley for B6/B7 S4 or C5 allroad w Chain 4.2L (40v)
JHM Lightweight Crank Pulley for B6/B7 S4 or C5 allroad w Chain 4.2L (40v)
JHM Oil Separator Heater Bypass Kit for B8-S5 4.2L FSI V8$11.95Add to Cart | Wishlist
JHM R Series Lightweight Flywheel (Chrome-Moly Forged) and Clutch Combo for B7-RS4
Select options & add to cart to view final price
Exhaust - Race Pipe - Stainless Steel (JHM) for B9 S4-S5 3.0T$1,199.95Add to Cart | Wishlist
Click to enlarge picture
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Reducing the rotating mass of parts in or attached to the engine free up horsepower. This mod is not a drastic HP increase but it is a great piece of the puzzle coupled with many of our other parts to help maximize your naturally aspirated V8. INSTALLATION NOTES
When doing this mod it is a great time to replace your drive belt. We sell these as well here in this section. Also it is important that you notice how tight your stock belt is prior to removal to gain access to the pulley. If you do not tighten it at least as tight as the stock belt was it will slip and squeal. Also this mod is great to do when doing a Apikol snub mount that we sell as well since it requires removal of the bumper to gain access to the pulley bolts. Also note that one bolt hole has a dowel in the stock pulley and must be removed and inserted into the JHM pulley. Then it can only go on one way. Torque all bolts to 20 ft lbs in a star pattern and we also recommend using loctite.
For shipping quotes: Please sign in or join then put the items you want in your shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
|Audi||S4||B6 (2003-2005)||4.2l V8 40v|
|Audi||S4||B7 (2005.5-2009)||4.2l V8 40v|
|Audi||allroad||C5 (2001-2005)||4.2l V8 40v|
- Well myself just installed this with the automatic belt tensioner, FI exhaust and jhm piggies. Myself knew there would be a great improvement but it was Awesome!!!! The s4 is an amazing car, but this was like getting your first slice of cherry pie ( and not the oven baked Cherry pie!! Hahaha) Adding this will have no ill affect if properly installed and now myself needs a pair of diapers cause of how wet myself is! Hahaha Geg this mod and anything Jhm makes for audi, they test countless hours on their products and would bot sell a half ass product!! Awesome mod for a great price, a must to add to your Jhm collection of upgraded better parts. Review by michael (Posted on 8/28/2017)
- Huge difference in the weight and clearly the car feels more faster in the low RPM's.It is a good jump for the money. Review by Radomir (Posted on 8/30/2012)
- This is a great little part that will help in the long run. The weight difference between the stock unit is very noticeable, and the quality is top notch. It really helps the car get through the rev range faster and is definitely worth the purchase. Review by Leo (Posted on 8/5/2011)
- Excellent part, really helps the motor start spinning off idle. Makes a subtle but noticeable difference all the way through the power band. Review by Brian (Posted on 3/8/2010)
By Purchasing any Off-Road use ONLY products from JH Motorsports, Inc. I acknowledge and understand the following disclosure. (This notice is located at the bottom of the page description of affected products on our website.)Vehicle Code § 27156:
(b) No person shall operate or leave standing upon a highway a motor vehicle that is required to be equipped with a motor vehicle pollution control device under Part 5 (commencing with Section 43000) of Division 26 of the Health and Safety Code or any other certified motor vehicle pollution control device required by any other state law or any rule or regulation adopted pursuant to that law, or required to be equipped with a motor vehicle pollution control device pursuant to the National Emission Standards Act (42 U.S.C. Secs. 7521 to 7550, inclusive) and the standards and regulations adopted pursuant to that federal act, unless the motor vehicle is equipped with the required motor vehicle pollution control device that is correctly installed and in operating condition. No person shall disconnect, modify, or alter any such required device.
(c) No person shall install, sell, offer for sale, or advertise any device, apparatus, or mechanism intended for use with, or as a part of, a required motor vehicle pollution control device or system that alters or modifies the original design or performance of the motor vehicle pollution control device or system. Health and Safety Code § 43000:
43001. The provisions of this part shall not apply to:
(a) Racing vehicles.
As the aforementioned code sections outline, it is against the law to operate or use a vehicle on public streets or highways with modified, altered, or disconnected motor vehicle pollution control devices. This may include but is not limited to, Evaporative Fuel Controls, Catalysts, DPF, PTOX, PCV Systems, Exhaust Gas Recirculation Systems, Oxygen Sensors, Thermostatic Air Cleaners, Air Intake Systems, Fuel Injectors, Regulators, Adjustable Cam Gears, ECU Programming, Mapping, or other Computer Modifications. Air Pumps, Air Injection, Timing, and any other Emission System Modification(s).
Purchaser acknowledges and certifies to JH Motorsports Inc., that Purchasers vehicle will only be used for racing applications or off road vehicle use only. Purchaser requests these modifications for the purpose of enhancing the vehicle for competitive Racing Applications and will not use this vehicle on public streets or highways. Purchaser agrees to indemnify JH Motorsports Inc., all employees, officers, owners, and subsidiaries for any civil or criminal liability arising out of use of Purchasers vehicle on public streets or highways as Purchaser has been duly notified of the laws and regulations regarding disconnecting, alteration, or modification of a vehicle’s pollution control devices. Purchaser understands and has been advised the driving of a vehicle on public streets or highways could result in criminal or civil penalties.
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov