JHM High Pressure-Mechanical Fuel Pump, Upgraded, HPFP for B7-A4 and VW 2.0T FSI
NOTE: JHM Internals shown pre-installed in pump. Our brand new, JHM Upgraded High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) will help you get the most out of the direct injection fueling system on your 2.0T FSI. Not only does the upgrade increase the amount of fuel your high pressure fuel pump can deliver but it will also decrease the duty cycle of the N276 solenoid on your pump. Lowering the duty cycle of the N276 will extend the life of this solenoid - an item that commonly fails on these pumps but isn't available separately. We tested these upgraded internals on stock ECU tuning and our standard "Stage 1" ECU tuning and found that there were no issues. So, even a standard stock or Stage 1 car will see benefits from running these internals; not only do you extend the life of the N276 solenoid since it is not working as hard but you already have an upgraded HPFP giving you more headroom in your fueling system should you decide to do more modifications. In true JHM fashion, we have been performing long term testing on these parts since 2013. These upgraded internals were featured on our JHM B7-A4 2.0T Stage 3 car which ran a 12.87 second quarter mile at 106 miles per hour. Our Upgraded HPFP will fit all all Audis and Volkswagens with Hitachi High Pressure Fuel Pumps. This includes the Audi B7-A4 2.0T FSI, B7-RS4 4.2L FSI V8, B8-S5 4.2L FSI V8 and Volkswagen Mark V and VI GTIs and GLIs with the 2.0T FSI. This upgrade does not fit newer TSI motors with Bosch pumps. NOTE: This is a SINGLE brand new, High Pressure Fuel Pump with our JHM HPFP Upgrade already installed for the B7-A4 with the 2.0T FSI or the VW 2.0T FSI. If you are interested in an upgraded High Pressure Fuel Pump PAIR for your 4.2L V8 FSI, please go back to the "Engine and Performance" section of the RS4 or S5 or search our website for "JHM HPFP V8". Click to enlarge picture
Click to enlarge picture
- Piston has 50% more area than OEM (OEM Piston Size: 8.0mm versus JHM Piston Size: 9.8mm)
- Piston head optimized for ideal fuel flow direction
- Piston surface hardened before coating
- Piston machined after coating
- Upgraded spring, slightly stiffer than OEM for improved high RPM piston stability
- Uses OEM-style spring keeper PARTS INCLUDED: This is a brand new, OEM High Pressure Fuel Pump with the JHM HPFP Internals already installed. You will receive a JHM Upgraded High Pressure Fuel Pump ready to install in your car with the following HPFP internals already installed in the pump:
- 1x Upgraded Piston w/ Directional Flow Head
- 1x Upgraded Spring
- 1x Spring Keeper and Tappet Assembly
- 1x Piston Cylinder or Sleeve FITMENT: This JHM Upgraded High Pressure Fuel Pump will fit all 2.0T FSI motors with the Hitachi fuel pumps. Basically, ALL 2.0T FSI motors with a timing belt (as opposed to a timing chain). This includes - but is not limited to - the following cars:
- Audi B7-A4 (BPG, BWT engine codes)
- Audi 8P A3-S3
- Audi Mark II TT
- Volkswagen Mark V GTIs, GLIs, Jetta
- Volkswagen Mark VI Golf R
- Volkswagen B6 Passat NOTE: Does not fit the newer Audi-VW cars with "TSI" motors and Bosch high pressure pumps.
For shipping quotes: Please sign in or join then put the items you want in your shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
Off-road use ONLY: THIS PRODUCT IS FOR RACING COMPETITION ONLY AND IS NOT LEGAL FOR USE IN HIGHWAY OR STREET VEHICLES OR OTHER NON-RACING COMPETITION OFF-ROAD VEHICLES. BY PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE ITS INTENDED USE.
|Volkswagen||Jetta||MK V (2005-2010)||2.0t FSI|
|Volkswagen||R||MK VI (2012-2013)||2.0t TSI|
|Audi||TTS||8J (2009-2015)||2.0t TFSI|
|Volkswagen||Passat||B6 (2006-2010)||2.0t FSI|
|Volkswagen||EOS||MK V (2007-2016)||2.0t FSI|
|Audi||A4||B7 (2005.5-2009)||2.0t FSI|
|Audi||A3||8P (2006-2013)||2.0t FSI|
|Volkswagen||GTI||MK V (2006-2009)||2.0t FSI|
|Audi||TT||8J (2008-2015)||2.0t FSI|
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov