- JHM HD Overdrive (187mm) Lightweight Supercharger Crank Pulley for B8-B8.5, S4-S5, C6-C7 A6-A7 and B8 Q5-SQ5 3.0T FSI
JHM HD Overdrive (187mm) Lightweight Supercharger Crank Pulley for B8-B8.5, S4-S5, C6-C7 A6-A7 and B8 Q5-SQ5 3.0T FSI
Exhaust - Race Pipe - Stainless Steel (JHM) for B9 S4-S5 3.0T$1,195.00Add to Cart | Wishlist
JHM R Series Lightweight Flywheel (Chrome-Moly Forged) and Clutch Combo for B7-RS4
Select options & add to cart to view final price
Click to enlarge picture
WHY THE JHM "HD" OVERDRIVE LIGHTWEIGHT CRANK PULLEY? The OEM 3.0T Crank Pulley is actually two pieces connected by a rubber isolator. The center hub or inner piece bolts to the crank which is joined to the outer by the rubber isolator. We have seen several failures where the inner portion of the pulley separates from the outer at the rubber isolator connection. This leads to a major belt failure and can cause serious damage to the radiator, radiator fans, accessories, and other pieces behind the core support. Click to enlarge picture
- Just like the JHM "HD" Lightweight Crank Pulley, the Overdrive Lightweight Pulley also eliminates the two piece design and rubber isolator found in the stock crank pulley while also reducing the mass of the motor's rotating assembly.
- Additionally (and most importantly) our Overdrive pulley has the same supercharger overdrive ratio as all of the other popular stage 2 supercharger pulleys on the market. This allows you to achieve the same supercharger speed required for most companies' stage 2 tuning without having to purchase special tools or scar the stock supercharger pulley with installation marks. Installation of our Overdrive pulley is completely reversible!
- Converting to a single piece, solid crank pulley without the rubber isolator will prevent separation of the crank pulley and damage to your motor and/or accessories while reducing the rotating mass of the engine's rotating assembly will also free up horsepower.
- The JHM Overdrive Crank pulley achieves the same supercharger speed as a smaller supercharger pulley while increasing the total amount of belt contact in the belt and pulley system. When you decrease the size of the supercharger pulley there is less surface for the belt to grip the pulleys which can lead to slippage. Our JHM Overdrive Crank Pulley increases grip and prevents slippage.
- Our JHM "HD" Overdrive Lightweight Crank Pulley is anodized black to look stock and blend in.
- Though this is not recommended, we have had independent reports from our customers who have used our JHM Overdrive Crank Pulley along with a smaller, aftermarket supercharger pulley to "double up" and spin the supercharger even faster. Spinning the supercharger faster may increase wear and could shorten the life on the unit. Please consult with your software provider before "doubling up" on our Overdrive Crank Pulley and a smaller supercharger pulley. SPECIFICATIONS:
- OEM 3.0T Crank Pulley Weight: 8.57 to 8.62 pounds
- JHM "HD" Overdrive Lightweight Crank Pulley Weight: 5.26 pounds PARTS INCLUDED:
- 1x JHM "HD" Overdrive Lightweight Crank Pulley (187mm)
- 8x 8mm x 1.25 Allen Bolts
- 1x High-Quality Belt, Longer for Use with Larger Pulley INSTALLATION NOTES:
Our JHM "HD" Overdrive Lightweight Crank Pulley installs just like your OEM pulley. So, just like you must do with the OEM pulley, make sure that the offset bolt hole on the JHM Crank Pulley matches up to the offset hole on the crank. Then, torque all supplied crank pulley bolts to 20 ft-lbs in a star pattern. We also recommend using Loctite. Replaces OEM PNs 06E 105 251 E, 06E 105 251E, 06E105251E, 06E 105 251 F, 06E 105 251F, and 06E105251F
For shipping quotes: Please sign in or join then put the items you want in your shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
Off-road use ONLY: THIS PRODUCT IS FOR RACING COMPETITION ONLY AND IS NOT LEGAL FOR USE IN HIGHWAY OR STREET VEHICLES OR OTHER NON-RACING COMPETITION OFF-ROAD VEHICLES. BY PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE ITS INTENDED USE.
|Audi||A6||C6 (2005.5-2011)||3.0t V6 24v SC|
|Audi||S4||B8-B8.5 (2010-2016)||3.0t V6 24v SC|
|Audi||A7||C7 (2012-Present)||3.0t V6 24v SC|
|Audi||Q5||B8 (2009-Present)||3.0t V6 24v SC|
|Audi||A6||C7 (2012-Present)||3.0t V6 24v SC|
|Audi||S5||B8-B8.5 (2008-2017)||3.0t V6 24v SC|
|Audi||SQ5||B8 (2014-Present)||3.0t V6 24v SC|
By Purchasing any Off-Road use ONLY products from JH Motorsports, Inc. I acknowledge and understand the following disclosure. (This notice is located at the bottom of the page description of affected products on our website.)Vehicle Code § 27156:
(b) No person shall operate or leave standing upon a highway a motor vehicle that is required to be equipped with a motor vehicle pollution control device under Part 5 (commencing with Section 43000) of Division 26 of the Health and Safety Code or any other certified motor vehicle pollution control device required by any other state law or any rule or regulation adopted pursuant to that law, or required to be equipped with a motor vehicle pollution control device pursuant to the National Emission Standards Act (42 U.S.C. Secs. 7521 to 7550, inclusive) and the standards and regulations adopted pursuant to that federal act, unless the motor vehicle is equipped with the required motor vehicle pollution control device that is correctly installed and in operating condition. No person shall disconnect, modify, or alter any such required device.
(c) No person shall install, sell, offer for sale, or advertise any device, apparatus, or mechanism intended for use with, or as a part of, a required motor vehicle pollution control device or system that alters or modifies the original design or performance of the motor vehicle pollution control device or system. Health and Safety Code § 43000:
43001. The provisions of this part shall not apply to:
(a) Racing vehicles.
As the aforementioned code sections outline, it is against the law to operate or use a vehicle on public streets or highways with modified, altered, or disconnected motor vehicle pollution control devices. This may include but is not limited to, Evaporative Fuel Controls, Catalysts, DPF, PTOX, PCV Systems, Exhaust Gas Recirculation Systems, Oxygen Sensors, Thermostatic Air Cleaners, Air Intake Systems, Fuel Injectors, Regulators, Adjustable Cam Gears, ECU Programming, Mapping, or other Computer Modifications. Air Pumps, Air Injection, Timing, and any other Emission System Modification(s).
Purchaser acknowledges and certifies to JH Motorsports Inc., that Purchasers vehicle will only be used for racing applications or off road vehicle use only. Purchaser requests these modifications for the purpose of enhancing the vehicle for competitive Racing Applications and will not use this vehicle on public streets or highways. Purchaser agrees to indemnify JH Motorsports Inc., all employees, officers, owners, and subsidiaries for any civil or criminal liability arising out of use of Purchasers vehicle on public streets or highways as Purchaser has been duly notified of the laws and regulations regarding disconnecting, alteration, or modification of a vehicle’s pollution control devices. Purchaser understands and has been advised the driving of a vehicle on public streets or highways could result in criminal or civil penalties.
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov