- Intercooler Kit - Front Mount or FMIC (JHM) for B8 A4-allroad-A5 2.0T
Intercooler Kit - Front Mount or FMIC (JHM) for B8 A4-allroad-A5 2.0T
JHM HD Linkage Cross Rod (Early) for B5-S4, C5 A6-allroad$199.95Add to Cart | Wishlist
JHM Supercharger Kit for B8-S5 w/ 4.2L FSI V8, Stage 1
Select options & add to cart to view final price
***NOW WITH OUR NEW EASY INSTALL BRACKET! YOU NO LONGER NEED TO REMOVE THE CRASH BAR FOR THE INSTALLATION OF THIS INTERCOOLER. ONCE THE BUMPER SKIN HAS BEEN REMOVED, THE INTERCOOLER CAN BE MOUNTED AND INSTALLED IN UNDER 10 MINUTES!**
INTRODUCING THE JHM B8 A4-allroad-A5 2.0T FRONT MOUNT INTERCOOLER KIT!!!
Our JHM FMIC is a breeze to install. Fitment, finish, and ease of installation are all of the highest quality you have come to expect from JHM. Final fabrication, assembly, and quality checks are performed at JHM in Lathrop, CA.
- The core we use in our FMIC Kit is a robust 3 inches thick ensuring the best cooling performance possible. We used this same intercooler core in our record setting, B7-A4 2.0T that ran the quarter mile at 12.5 seconds at 111 miles per hour. This core performs and we have proven it on the road, in real world testing.
- Our front mount re-uses the factory hoses.
- Our front mount kit requires no trimming or cutting of the bumper, just minor modifications to the core support. See our instructions link below for more information.
- Finally, our kit includes the mounting brackets and hardware needed to mount the core to your car.
OPTIONS: Select your configuration from the dropdown menus below.
- Painted JHM Logo: Chose a Black, Blue, or Red Logo to be painted on your FMIC core. NOTE: The "JHM" painted on logo is located slightly above center on the FMIC Core for optimum visibility behind the grille once the core is mounted on the car.
- 1x FMIC Core, 3 inches thick
- 1x FMIC Mounting Bracket - NEW 2020 version top mount for drop in install and no drilling!
- 3x Self tapping Bolts for bracket to crash bar
- 2x 8mm bolts to mount core to bracket
- 2x 8mm washer to mount core to bracket
For shipping quotes: Please sign in or join then put the items you want in your shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
|Audi||A5||B8-B8.5 (2008-2016)||2.0t TFSI|
|Audi||A4||B8-B8.5 (2009-2016)||2.0t TFSI|
|Audi||allroad||B8-B8.5 (2013-2016)||2.0t TFSI|
- Great addition.
- Nice look and appearance and great fitment. Recommended for any enthusiast looking to start their performance upgrade. Review by #thek04a4 (Posted on 12/9/2020)
By Purchasing any Off-Road use ONLY products from JH Motorsports, Inc. I acknowledge and understand the following disclosure. (This notice is located at the bottom of the page description of affected products on our website.)Vehicle Code § 27156:
(b) No person shall operate or leave standing upon a highway a motor vehicle that is required to be equipped with a motor vehicle pollution control device under Part 5 (commencing with Section 43000) of Division 26 of the Health and Safety Code or any other certified motor vehicle pollution control device required by any other state law or any rule or regulation adopted pursuant to that law, or required to be equipped with a motor vehicle pollution control device pursuant to the National Emission Standards Act (42 U.S.C. Secs. 7521 to 7550, inclusive) and the standards and regulations adopted pursuant to that federal act, unless the motor vehicle is equipped with the required motor vehicle pollution control device that is correctly installed and in operating condition. No person shall disconnect, modify, or alter any such required device.
(c) No person shall install, sell, offer for sale, or advertise any device, apparatus, or mechanism intended for use with, or as a part of, a required motor vehicle pollution control device or system that alters or modifies the original design or performance of the motor vehicle pollution control device or system. Health and Safety Code § 43000:
43001. The provisions of this part shall not apply to:
(a) Racing vehicles.
As the aforementioned code sections outline, it is against the law to operate or use a vehicle on public streets or highways with modified, altered, or disconnected motor vehicle pollution control devices. This may include but is not limited to, Evaporative Fuel Controls, Catalysts, DPF, PTOX, PCV Systems, Exhaust Gas Recirculation Systems, Oxygen Sensors, Thermostatic Air Cleaners, Air Intake Systems, Fuel Injectors, Regulators, Adjustable Cam Gears, ECU Programming, Mapping, or other Computer Modifications. Air Pumps, Air Injection, Timing, and any other Emission System Modification(s).
Purchaser acknowledges and certifies to JH Motorsports Inc., that Purchasers vehicle will only be used for racing applications or off road vehicle use only. Purchaser requests these modifications for the purpose of enhancing the vehicle for competitive Racing Applications and will not use this vehicle on public streets or highways. Purchaser agrees to indemnify JH Motorsports Inc., all employees, officers, owners, and subsidiaries for any civil or criminal liability arising out of use of Purchasers vehicle on public streets or highways as Purchaser has been duly notified of the laws and regulations regarding disconnecting, alteration, or modification of a vehicle’s pollution control devices. Purchaser understands and has been advised the driving of a vehicle on public streets or highways could result in criminal or civil penalties.
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Select options & add to cart to view final price