- Exhaust - Downpipe-Y (JHM) 2.75" to 2.5" for B6-B7 S4 Cat-Back on B7-A4 2.0T Auto-Tip
Exhaust - Downpipe-Y (JHM) 2.75" to 2.5" for B6-B7 S4 Cat-Back on B7-A4 2.0T Auto-Tip
Exhaust - Race Pipe - Stainless Steel (JHM) for B9 S4-S5 3.0T
Sale Price $1,075.50
JHM HD Linkage Cross Rod (Early) for B5-S4, C5 A6-allroad$185.00Add to Cart | Wishlist
- TEST PIPE or CAT PIPE (OEM Cat Pipe): This pipe is the shortest section of the exhaust system and can be seen from the top of the car. It attaches to the turbo outlet and in stock form, contains the OEM Catalytic Converter. There are two oxygen sensors located on this pipe - one right after the turbo outlet and one after the cat. After the cat, this pipe bends down to connect to the next part of the exhaust system, the CAT-BACK which includes the DOWNPIPE and the REAR EXHAUST.
- CAT-BACK - DOWNPIPE: This section of the exhaust attaches to the cat pipe and runs down from that connection over the CV shaft then under the passenger side of the transmission cross-member. In the stock formation, it connects to the REAR EXHAUST via a slip fit clamp where the end of the DOWNPIPE slips over the REAR EXHAUST.
- CAT-BACK - REAR EXHAUST: This final piece of the exhaust system is connected to the back of the DOWNPIPE and in the stock configuration splits into two pipes after exiting a resonator. After the resonator, the pipes continue to go apart and then lead into a muffler on each side. At the exit of the muffler, the REAR EXHAUST ends with the tips that you can see at the back of your car. Sometimes this section of the exhaust is mistakenly called the "cat-back". On the B7-A4 2.0T, a true cat-back exhaust would replace BOTH the DOWNPIPE and the REAR EXHAUST sections. Most quality exhaust manufacturers sell true "cat-back" exhausts that will bolt up to your OEM cat-pipe or your test pipe. However, we have found that a number of manufacturers making exhaust products for the B7-A4 2.0T will market a rear exhaust system as a cat-back. Use this information to make sure you know what exhaust components you are replacing. OPTIONS - Cat-Back Connection: You can order your JHM downpipe/Y-adapter to mate up to an OEM B6-B7 S4 cat-back (along with OEM sized, aftermarket B6-B7 S4 cat-backs designed to mate up to stock pipes) or to mate up to a dual 2.5" cat-back connection like our JHM-FI B6-B7 S4 Cat-backs. Select your connection type from the dropdowns below. PARTS INCLUDED:
- 1x JHM B7-A4 2.0T Downpipe-Y
- 1x JHM B7-A4 2.0T Downpipe-Y Installation Hardware Kit (3x Allen Bolts - 8mm x 25mm, 3x Narrow Lock Washers, 2x Exhaust Hanger Spacers, 2x Longer Exhaust Hanger Bolts) Click to enlarge picture
- 2005 to 2008 B7-A4 2.0T with quattro automatic-tiptronic transmissions
For shipping quotes: Please sign in or join then put the items you want in your shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
|Audi||A4||B7 (2005.5-2009)||2.0t FSI|
Select options & add to cart to view final price