- Exhaust - Cat-Back - JHM B7 S4 (25th Anniversary) Stainless Steel 2.5" w X-Pipe by FI
Exhaust - Cat-Back - JHM B7 S4 (25th Anniversary) Stainless Steel 2.5" w X-Pipe by FI
JHM Solid Short Throw Shifter B6-B7 S4 and RS4, ALL$285.00Add to Cart | Wishlist
Includes: Complete cat back exhaust system with dual 2.5" stainless piping and 2 free flowing Mufflers. Mounting Hardware included. Options:
- Downpipe connection: Select from the dropdown box below if need a 2.5" connection to the downpipes to directly fit our Fast Intentions 2.5" downpipes (should fit other popular 2.5" downpipes with no or minor modifications). Or select the necked down ends to bolt up to OEM style downpipes or piggie pipes with stock pipe diameter.
- Resonators: Select yes or no from the dropdown box below. All resonators are 14 inches long.
- B7-S4 "25quattro" Edition: Select Yes from the dropdown below if you have a B7-S4 "25quattro" Edition S4 with Dual Tips (as opposed to quad tips like other B7-S4s). Video: B6 S4 with the standard resonated Fast Intentions Cat Back and piggie downpipes. -->HERE Video: B6 S4 (quarter mile runs) with the standard resonated Fast Intentions Cat Back and Fast Intentions Catless Downpipes (NOTE: catless downpipes are noticeably louder)-->HERE> Video: B6 S4 (quarter mile runs and burnouts) with the standard resonated Fast Intentions Cat Back and Fast Intentions Catless Downpipes (NOTE: catless downpipes are noticeably louder)< -->HERE> Chart from quietest to loudest.
1. Standard FI muffler with resonator
2. Standard FI muffler without resonator
SHIPPING NOTES: PRICE INCLUDES GROUND SHIPPING IN THE LOWER 48 STATES (USA) VIA UPS. NOTE: A small amount on top of this will be added at the shipping options page, make sure you pick ground (shipping weight is configured as only 1lb for this item). This was required to make the shipping prices more actual based on the VERY large box size and what FI charges us.
CALL US OR EMAIL US FOR OTHER SHIPPING QUOTES. Also If you are near FI and want them to install it choose "local pickup" and we will get FI paid and they will contact you to arrange the appointment and give you labor quotes.
For shipping quotes: Please sign in or join then put the items you want in your shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
|Audi||S4||B6 (2003-2005)||4.2l V8 40v|
|Audi||A4||B7 (2005.5-2009)||2.0t FSI|
By Purchasing any Off-Road use ONLY products from JH Motorsports, Inc. I acknowledge and understand the following disclosure. (This notice is located at the bottom of the page description of affected products on our website.)Vehicle Code § 27156:
(b) No person shall operate or leave standing upon a highway a motor vehicle that is required to be equipped with a motor vehicle pollution control device under Part 5 (commencing with Section 43000) of Division 26 of the Health and Safety Code or any other certified motor vehicle pollution control device required by any other state law or any rule or regulation adopted pursuant to that law, or required to be equipped with a motor vehicle pollution control device pursuant to the National Emission Standards Act (42 U.S.C. Secs. 7521 to 7550, inclusive) and the standards and regulations adopted pursuant to that federal act, unless the motor vehicle is equipped with the required motor vehicle pollution control device that is correctly installed and in operating condition. No person shall disconnect, modify, or alter any such required device.
(c) No person shall install, sell, offer for sale, or advertise any device, apparatus, or mechanism intended for use with, or as a part of, a required motor vehicle pollution control device or system that alters or modifies the original design or performance of the motor vehicle pollution control device or system. Health and Safety Code § 43000:
43001. The provisions of this part shall not apply to:
(a) Racing vehicles.
As the aforementioned code sections outline, it is against the law to operate or use a vehicle on public streets or highways with modified, altered, or disconnected motor vehicle pollution control devices. This may include but is not limited to, Evaporative Fuel Controls, Catalysts, DPF, PTOX, PCV Systems, Exhaust Gas Recirculation Systems, Oxygen Sensors, Thermostatic Air Cleaners, Air Intake Systems, Fuel Injectors, Regulators, Adjustable Cam Gears, ECU Programming, Mapping, or other Computer Modifications. Air Pumps, Air Injection, Timing, and any other Emission System Modification(s).
Purchaser acknowledges and certifies to JH Motorsports Inc., that Purchasers vehicle will only be used for racing applications or off road vehicle use only. Purchaser requests these modifications for the purpose of enhancing the vehicle for competitive Racing Applications and will not use this vehicle on public streets or highways. Purchaser agrees to indemnify JH Motorsports Inc., all employees, officers, owners, and subsidiaries for any civil or criminal liability arising out of use of Purchasers vehicle on public streets or highways as Purchaser has been duly notified of the laws and regulations regarding disconnecting, alteration, or modification of a vehicle’s pollution control devices. Purchaser understands and has been advised the driving of a vehicle on public streets or highways could result in criminal or civil penalties.
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov