- Exhaust - Downpipe-Y (JHM) 2.75" to 2.5" for B6-B7 S4 Cat-Back on B7-A4 2.0T Auto-Tip
Exhaust - Downpipe-Y (JHM) 2.75" to 2.5" for B6-B7 S4 Cat-Back on B7-A4 2.0T Auto-Tip
Sale Price $1,234.95
JHM Supercharger Kit for B8-S5 w/ 4.2L FSI V8, Stage 1
Select options & add to cart to view final price
JHM HD Linkage Cross Rod (Early) for B5-S4, C5 A6-allroad$199.95Add to Cart | Wishlist
- TEST PIPE or CAT PIPE (OEM Cat Pipe): This pipe is the shortest section of the exhaust system and can be seen from the top of the car. It attaches to the turbo outlet and in stock form, contains the OEM Catalytic Converter. There are two oxygen sensors located on this pipe - one right after the turbo outlet and one after the cat. After the cat, this pipe bends down to connect to the next part of the exhaust system, the CAT-BACK which includes the DOWNPIPE and the REAR EXHAUST.
- CAT-BACK - DOWNPIPE: This section of the exhaust attaches to the cat pipe and runs down from that connection over the CV shaft then under the passenger side of the transmission cross-member. In the stock formation, it connects to the REAR EXHAUST via a slip fit clamp where the end of the DOWNPIPE slips over the REAR EXHAUST.
- CAT-BACK - REAR EXHAUST: This final piece of the exhaust system is connected to the back of the DOWNPIPE and in the stock configuration splits into two pipes after exiting a resonator. After the resonator, the pipes continue to go apart and then lead into a muffler on each side. At the exit of the muffler, the REAR EXHAUST ends with the tips that you can see at the back of your car. Sometimes this section of the exhaust is mistakenly called the "cat-back". On the B7-A4 2.0T, a true cat-back exhaust would replace BOTH the DOWNPIPE and the REAR EXHAUST sections. Most quality exhaust manufacturers sell true "cat-back" exhausts that will bolt up to your OEM cat-pipe or your test pipe. However, we have found that a number of manufacturers making exhaust products for the B7-A4 2.0T will market a rear exhaust system as a cat-back. Use this information to make sure you know what exhaust components you are replacing. OPTIONS - Cat-Back Connection: You can order your JHM downpipe/Y-adapter to mate up to an OEM B6-B7 S4 cat-back (along with OEM sized, aftermarket B6-B7 S4 cat-backs designed to mate up to stock pipes) or to mate up to a dual 2.5" cat-back connection like our JHM-FI B6-B7 S4 Cat-backs. Select your connection type from the dropdowns below. PARTS INCLUDED:
- 1x JHM B7-A4 2.0T Downpipe-Y
- 1x JHM B7-A4 2.0T Downpipe-Y Installation Hardware Kit (3x Allen Bolts - 8mm x 25mm, 3x Narrow Lock Washers, 2x Exhaust Hanger Spacers, 2x Longer Exhaust Hanger Bolts) Click to enlarge picture
- 2005 to 2008 B7-A4 2.0T with quattro automatic-tiptronic transmissions
For shipping quotes: Please sign in or join then put the items you want in your shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
|Audi||A4||B7 (2005.5-2009)||2.0t FSI|
By Purchasing any Off-Road use ONLY products from JH Motorsports, Inc. I acknowledge and understand the following disclosure. (This notice is located at the bottom of the page description of affected products on our website.)Vehicle Code § 27156:
(b) No person shall operate or leave standing upon a highway a motor vehicle that is required to be equipped with a motor vehicle pollution control device under Part 5 (commencing with Section 43000) of Division 26 of the Health and Safety Code or any other certified motor vehicle pollution control device required by any other state law or any rule or regulation adopted pursuant to that law, or required to be equipped with a motor vehicle pollution control device pursuant to the National Emission Standards Act (42 U.S.C. Secs. 7521 to 7550, inclusive) and the standards and regulations adopted pursuant to that federal act, unless the motor vehicle is equipped with the required motor vehicle pollution control device that is correctly installed and in operating condition. No person shall disconnect, modify, or alter any such required device.
(c) No person shall install, sell, offer for sale, or advertise any device, apparatus, or mechanism intended for use with, or as a part of, a required motor vehicle pollution control device or system that alters or modifies the original design or performance of the motor vehicle pollution control device or system. Health and Safety Code § 43000:
43001. The provisions of this part shall not apply to:
(a) Racing vehicles.
As the aforementioned code sections outline, it is against the law to operate or use a vehicle on public streets or highways with modified, altered, or disconnected motor vehicle pollution control devices. This may include but is not limited to, Evaporative Fuel Controls, Catalysts, DPF, PTOX, PCV Systems, Exhaust Gas Recirculation Systems, Oxygen Sensors, Thermostatic Air Cleaners, Air Intake Systems, Fuel Injectors, Regulators, Adjustable Cam Gears, ECU Programming, Mapping, or other Computer Modifications. Air Pumps, Air Injection, Timing, and any other Emission System Modification(s).
Purchaser acknowledges and certifies to JH Motorsports Inc., that Purchasers vehicle will only be used for racing applications or off road vehicle use only. Purchaser requests these modifications for the purpose of enhancing the vehicle for competitive Racing Applications and will not use this vehicle on public streets or highways. Purchaser agrees to indemnify JH Motorsports Inc., all employees, officers, owners, and subsidiaries for any civil or criminal liability arising out of use of Purchasers vehicle on public streets or highways as Purchaser has been duly notified of the laws and regulations regarding disconnecting, alteration, or modification of a vehicle’s pollution control devices. Purchaser understands and has been advised the driving of a vehicle on public streets or highways could result in criminal or civil penalties.
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov