- JHM ECU Tuning or Tune for B7 A4 2.0T
JHM ECU Tuning or Tune for B7 A4 2.0T
Availability: In stock
Exhaust - Race Pipe - Stainless Steel (JHM) for B9 S4-S5 3.0T
Sale Price $1,075.50
JHM R Series Lightweight Flywheel (Chrome-Moly Forged or Aluminum) and Clutch Combo for B7-RS4
Select options & add to cart to view final price
Another advancement that we have brought to the B7-A4 2.0T Platform is our proprietary JHM Launch Assist. Developed for the B7-RS4 as an industry first, we have implemented our JHM Launch Assist on all 6-Speed Manual tunes for the B7-A4 2.0T. When activated and engaged, the JHM Launch Assist reliably gets your car from zero to all out acceleration every time! PROGRAM SWITCHING
Our JHM ECU Tuning for the B7-A4 2.0T also features Program Switching, allowing you to switch between tunes through the cruise control stalk. No external devices required! Available Files and Hardware Requirements: - 91 Octane Stage 1 - Stock Exhaust or Test Pipe Only
- 91 Octane Stage 2 - Turbo-Back Exhaust
- 91 Octane Stage 2 w HPFP - Turbo-Back Exhaust and High Pressure Fuel Pump Upgrade (JHM or equivalent)
- 93 Octane Stage 1 - Stock Exhaust or Test Pipe Only
- 93 Octane Stage 2 w HPFP - Turbo-Back Exhaust and High Pressure Fuel Pump Upgrade (JHM or equivalent) NOTE: As designated above, these hardware requirements are a MUST. If your car is completely stock, you will need to select the stage 1 software with the correct octane that you use on a regular basis. Files Coming Soon:
- 100 Octane and up OPTIONS: When you place your order for JHM Tuning, please specify your year, body type, octane, transmission type, and flashing method by using the drop down boxes below. For Flashing Method, select "Flash Myself, SEPARATE Cable Purchase Required, CLICK LINK BELOW" if you're going to be buying a cable from us and flashing your car on your own. You'll need to add this option.
- Windows computer with at least 1 USB (Universal Serial Bus) port
- Wired Broadband Internet Connection (wireless can be unreliable)
- JHM Tuning-Flashing Cable (Flash cable length cannot extend beyond 10 ft long unless a powered USB hub is installed in-line.
- Battery Charger or equivalent power source capable of sustaining a 40 amp charge You can download and view the instructions at jhmotorsports.com/downloads/VPN.zip to determine whether or not this is something you would like to do. If you would like to get tuned at our location in Lathrop, CA please give us a call to schedule an appointment! If you'd like to get tuned at a JHM dealer close to your location, you can find one using our Dealer Map by clicking the "Dealers" Tab at the top of this page. You will need to contact your preferred dealer directly and schedule a tuning appointment with them. You shouldn't be charged more than an hours' worth of labor for your JHM Flash. Our dealer network is large and growing daily. If we don't have a dealer within an hour drive of your location, we will do everything possible to build a new relationship with a shop close to you on your behalf. Please contact us for more information.
For shipping quotes: Please sign in or join then put the items you want in your shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
Off-road use ONLY: THIS PRODUCT IS FOR RACING COMPETITION ONLY AND IS NOT LEGAL FOR USE IN HIGHWAY OR STREET VEHICLES OR OTHER NON-RACING COMPETITION OFF-ROAD VEHICLES. BY PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE ITS INTENDED USE.
|Audi||A4||B7 (2005.5-2009)||2.0t FSI|
- Stage 1* 93 HFC
Defiantly pulls much harder, prosses was easy enough. You can relay feel the turbo once it kicks in.
Would Recommend Review by silas (Posted on 5/25/2019)
- Stage 2 with hpfp upgraded internals
- Installed the stage 2 with hpfp two months ago and is just amazing how hard the car is pulling now It had me speechlees first time that i drove it with the tune, worth every cent. Easy to flash yourself. Review by Yorman (Posted on 3/3/2019)
- I had ordered a few things I the past from JHM and had always wanted to purchase a tune from them. But with no dealers around my area I was a bit hesitant to flash myself. It was easier than anticipated and was able to do it by myself with only a moment of hesitation. I went for a test drive after flashing and laughed when I realized that I had it on stock mode. After turning to stage 1 I instantly knew I made the right choice. With my boost level close to double that it was at stock I was very impressed. I couldn't be more happy. If you don't have this, BUY IT. Worth every penny! Thanks again to Jake. Review by Sam (Posted on 2/18/2016)
- I got the JHM tune on my 2008 Audi A4 2.0T 6 speed Quattro and I could instantly recognize an increase in power and throttle response, not sure exactly how much horsepower it added but I can definitely tell a big difference and I am very impressed! Review by David (Posted on 2/21/2015)
- I installed the JHM stage 1 tune today on my 2008 A4 2.0T 6 speed. It has an upgraded high pressure fuel pump and a high flow cat. Today is the first day that I don’t regret selling my stage 1 2.7T 6 speed A6 to buy my A4. Not saying the JHM tune is quite as much hp and torque as my A6 was, but it pulls really hard and gives much more usable range at the low and high end of the rpm band. Throttle response is very quick, and acceleration is smooth and consistent. Nice job JHM! Review by Kevin (Posted on 1/24/2015)