JHM ECU Tuning or Tune for B7 A4 2.0T
Availability: In stock
Introducing JHM Tuning for the B7-A4 2.0T FSI!!!
*AS OF 1/23 B7 A4 TUNING HAS MOVED TO OUR POWER-CONNECT FLASHING SERVER AND REQUIRES THE POWER-CONNECT SOFTWARE*
IMPORTANT: After purchase you must go to your "Account" and then click "My Downloadable Products" on the left to download the Flash Server access form. Fill this out completely and then email to email@example.com to receive detailed instructions, software and your account credentials.
After a lengthy research and development period followed by extensive testing, JHMotorsports is proud to officially release our comprehensive ECU Tuning for the B7-A4 2.0T FSI.
This is the same tuning that was featured in all of our record setting quarter mile runs:
100+ Octane, 13.38 seconds at 100.3 mph - WORLD'S FASTEST STOCK TURBO B7-A4!!!
93 Octane, 13.59 seconds at 99.7 mph
91 Octane, 13.87 seconds at 96.7 mph
Following our success with the FSI motor in the B7-RS4 and B8-S5 we turned our attention to the 2.0T FSI from the B7-A4. We have created tuning for the B7-A4 2.0T FSI that transforms your car. Our tuning will give your B7-A4 2.0T FSI improved throttle response and more power throughout the entire RPM range leading to faster acceleration and a much more rewarding driving experience. Our experience in all motor or naturally aspirated FSI tuning has allowed us to maximize the capabilities of the 2.0T motor making it hit hard in the low end of the RPM range and then extract more power from it "up top" once the boost begins to taper off.
We have used our extensive experience and latest advancements in Audi ECU calibration to bring you the best high-performance ECU calibration for your 2.0T FSI. In our ECU tuning, we change 100s of parameters in the ECU to allow the 2.0T motor to make the most power it is capable of producing safely without sacrificing reliability and dependability.
Other tunes on the market right now were created when the B7-A4 2.0T first came out making them nearly 10 years old! Many of those tunes haven't been revised in years because other tuners have moved on. We're able to combine our experience with forced induction tuning and advancements in ECU calibration from the past several years to create the ultimate software tune for the B7-A4 2.0T FSI.
JHM LAUNCH ASSIST
Another advancement that we have brought to the B7-A4 2.0T Platform is our proprietary JHM Launch Assist. Developed for the B7-RS4 as an industry first, we have implemented our JHM Launch Assist on all 6-Speed Manual tunes for the B7-A4 2.0T. When activated and engaged, the JHM Launch Assist reliably gets your car from zero to all out acceleration every time!
Available Files and Hardware Requirements:
- 91 Octane Stage 1 - Stock Cat Back
- 91 Octane Stage 2 - Turbo-Back Exhaust
- 91 Octane Stage 2 w HPFP - Turbo-Back Exhaust and High Pressure Fuel Pump Upgrade (JHM or equivalent)
- 93 Octane Stage 1 - Stock Cat Back
- 93 Octane Stage 2 w HPFP - Turbo-Back Exhaust and High Pressure Fuel Pump Upgrade (JHM or equivalent)
NOTE: As designated above, these hardware requirements are a MUST. If your car is completely stock, you will need to select the stage 1 software with the correct octane that you use on a regular basis.
OPTIONS: When you place your order for JHM Tuning, please specify your year, body type, octane, transmission type, and flashing method by using the drop down boxes below.
For Flashing Method, select "Flash Myself, SEPARATE POWER CONNECT Cable Purchase Required, CLICK LINK BELOW" if you're going to be buying a cable from us and flashing your car on your own. You'll need to add this option.
and add to your cart after adding the tune, just selecting the option is NOT enough. Make sure you have THOROUGHLY read through the instructions and are confident that you can set your computer up correctly. If you select this option for your tune, you must select a shipping method for your order so we can ship you a JHM Tuning-Flashing Cable. Please select a shipping method once you've added the tuning and the flashing cable to your cart. Instructions for installing the flashing software on your computer will be emailed to you after purchase.
If you already have a JHM POWER CONNECT Cable, select "I already have a JHM POWER CONNECT Cable." **NOTE: This is a proprietary cable with drivers specific to our Flashing Software so you must make sure that you have a JHM POWER CONNECT Cable, NOT just a generic USB Vag Com cable.** After receiving your paid order, we will send you an authorization form which we will use to create your JHM Tuning Flash Browser account and login information. This is the information you will use to access our server and flash your car with the JHM Tuning-Flashing Cable that you already have.
DISCLAIMER: JHM is now using proven flashing technology in order to get our tunes on our customers' cars in the quickest and most convenient way possible. You will be installing a proprietary JHM software that works ONLY with our flash cable (supplemental software such as Microsoft .net may be required). This program is what allows you to detect your ECU part number, fill in your information, select the correct program based on your hardware and then write JHM Tune to your ECU all through your OBD II port. Both of these programs are highly specific when it comes to configuring your computer to run them properly. While every effort has been made to clearly and completely explain this configuration in our instructions, the customer will ultimately be responsible for removing or disabling their own or third party anti-virus software or firewalls that will block the port required for you to log into our flashing server (see the link to our instructions below to determine whether or not this is something you'll be able to do). Basic technical support provided by JHM to help install these programs on your computer, diagnose programs with your computer, and/or internet connection may be subject to an hourly fee. Additionally, if something happens to your ECU during the flashing process, you should be able to restore it using our software. If you are still unable to make the ECU flash properly, you will be responsible for all costs associated with restoring your ECU and fixing the issue.
Requirements for Tune:
- Windows computer with at least 1 USB (Universal Serial Bus) port
- Wired Broadband Internet Connection (wireless can be unreliable)
- JHM Tuning-Flashing Cable (Flash cable length cannot extend beyond 10 ft long unless a powered USB hub is installed in-line.
- Battery Charger or equivalent power source capable of sustaining a 40 amp charge
You can download and view the instructions HERE to determine whether or not this is something you would like to do.
If you would like to get tuned at our location in Lathrop, CA please give us a call to schedule an appointment! If you'd like to get tuned at a JHM dealer close to your location, you can find one using our Dealer Map by clicking the "Dealers" Tab at the top of this page. You will need to contact your preferred dealer directly and schedule a tuning appointment with them. You shouldn't be charged more than an hours' worth of labor for your JHM Flash.
Our dealer network is large and growing daily. If we do not have a dealer within an hour drive of your location, we will do everything possible to build a new relationship with a shop close to you on your behalf. Please contact us for more information.
For shipping quotes: Please sign in or join then put the items you want in your shopping cart and proceed to checkout. If you are looking to purchase other products at the same time as your tune, please do so on a separate invoice.
Off-road use ONLY: THIS PRODUCT IS FOR RACING COMPETITION ONLY AND IS NOT LEGAL FOR USE IN HIGHWAY OR STREET VEHICLES OR OTHER NON-RACING COMPETITION OFF-ROAD VEHICLES. BY PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE ITS INTENDED USE.
|Audi||A4||B7 (2005.5-2009)||2.0t FSI|
- Stage 1* 93 HFC
Defiantly pulls much harder, prosses was easy enough. You can relay feel the turbo once it kicks in.
Would Recommend (Posted on 5/25/2019)
- Stage 2 with hpfp upgraded internals
- Installed the stage 2 with hpfp two months ago and is just amazing how hard the car is pulling now It had me speechlees first time that i drove it with the tune, worth every cent. Easy to flash yourself. (Posted on 3/3/2019)
- I had ordered a few things I the past from JHM and had always wanted to purchase a tune from them. But with no dealers around my area I was a bit hesitant to flash myself. It was easier than anticipated and was able to do it by myself with only a moment of hesitation. I went for a test drive after flashing and laughed when I realized that I had it on stock mode. After turning to stage 1 I instantly knew I made the right choice. With my boost level close to double that it was at stock I was very impressed. I couldn't be more happy. If you don't have this, BUY IT. Worth every penny! Thanks again to Jake. (Posted on 2/18/2016)
- I got the JHM tune on my 2008 Audi A4 2.0T 6 speed Quattro and I could instantly recognize an increase in power and throttle response, not sure exactly how much horsepower it added but I can definitely tell a big difference and I am very impressed! (Posted on 2/20/2015)
- I installed the JHM stage 1 tune today on my 2008 A4 2.0T 6 speed. It has an upgraded high pressure fuel pump and a high flow cat. Today is the first day that I don’t regret selling my stage 1 2.7T 6 speed A6 to buy my A4. Not saying the JHM tune is quite as much hp and torque as my A6 was, but it pulls really hard and gives much more usable range at the low and high end of the rpm band. Throttle response is very quick, and acceleration is smooth and consistent. Nice job JHM! (Posted on 1/23/2015)
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov