- JHM Tuning for B7-RS4 w 4.2L FSI (32v)
JHM Tuning for B7-RS4 w 4.2L FSI (32v)
Availability: In stock
-Downpipes: Piggie downpipes (which we sell) are good. Aftermarket downpipes like the JHM 2.75" downpipes we sell are optimal for our tuning and the best option out there. Please call us for more information.
-Cat-back: You must have a high-flow, dual 2.50" cat-back with an X-pipe at a minimum. The JHM 2.75" Cat-backs we sell are optimal for our tuning and the best option out there. Please call us for more information.
In typical JHM style here is a video of the performance our tune is capable of producing:
OPTIONS: When you place your order for JHM Tuning, please specify your year, body type, octane, transmission type, and flashing method by using the drop down boxes below. FLAP DELETE OPTION NOW AVAILABLE: JHM now offers an option with our RS4 Tuning that gets rid of the check engine light and the codes associated with failing intake manifold flap position sensors and more commonly wallowed out intake manifold flap linkages and arms. These are the fault codes that our Flap Delete option will eliminate:
- P2015 - 008 - Implausible Signal - Intermittent - MIL ON
008213 - Intake Manifold Flap Position Sensor (Bank 1)
- P2020 - 008 - Implausible Signal - Intermittent - MIL ON
008224 - Intake Manifold Flap Position Sensor (Bank 2) With our Flap Delete Option, your intake manifold flaps will still operate exactly like they did stock as long as you have the solenoids and the vacuum lines still hooked up. You don't need to remove the flaps from the car but we recommend doing it. If you don't remove the flaps, you need to make sure that they're still opening under hard throttle. If they aren't opening (due to wallowed out flap arms or linkages) and you don't remove them, you could be limiting high RPM power. If you're getting the above codes, you can flash with our file right away and wait until your next carbon clean to have the flaps removed. For Flashing Method, select "Flash Myself, SEPARATE Cable Purchase Required, CLICK LINK BELOW" if you're going to be buying a cable from us and flashing your car on your own. You'll need to add this option.
- Windows computer with at least 1 USB (Universal Serial Bus) port
- Wired Broadband Internet Connection (wireless can be unreliable)
- JHM Tuning-Flashing Cable (Flash cable length cannot extend beyond 10 ft long unless a powered USB hub is installed in-line.
- Battery Charger or equivalent power source capable of sustaining a 40 amp charge You can download and view the instructions at jhmotorsports.com/downloads/VPN.zip to determine whether or not this is something you would like to do. If you would like to get tuned at our location in Lathrop, CA please give us a call to schedule an appointment! If you'd like to get tuned at a JHM dealer close to your location, you can find one using our Dealer Map by clicking the "Dealers" Tab at the top of this page. You will need to contact your preferred dealer directly and schedule a tuning appointment with them. You shouldn't be charged more than an hours' worth of labor for your JHM Flash. Our dealer network is large and growing daily. If we don't have a dealer within an hour drive of your location, we will do everything possible to build a new relationship with a shop close to you on your behalf. Please contact us for more information.
DO NOT SHIP YOUR ECUs TO JHM without contacting us first!!! NOTE for customers with an ECU that already has brand-x software: **UPDATE, 10-1-2012**: JHM Flash Tuning technology will overwrite **most** previous tuning on your ECUs. If you're already tuned with a poorly performing, "brand-x" ECU tune you don't need to worry about it interfering with the process for becoming JHM Tuned. For shipping quotes: Please sign in or join then put the items you want in your shopping cart and proceed to checkout. If you are looking to purchase other products at the same time as your tune, please do so on a separate invoice.
Off-road use ONLY: THIS PRODUCT IS FOR RACING COMPETITION ONLY AND IS NOT LEGAL FOR USE IN HIGHWAY OR STREET VEHICLES OR OTHER NON-RACING COMPETITION OFF-ROAD VEHICLES. BY PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE ITS INTENDED USE.
|Audi||RS4||B7 (2006-2009)||4.2l V8 32v FSI|
Select options & add to cart to view final price