- JHM Solid Short Throw Shifter B6-B7 S4 and RS4, ALL
JHM Solid Short Throw Shifter B6-B7 S4 and RS4, ALL
Exhaust - Race Pipe - Stainless Steel (JHM) for B9 S4-S5 3.0T$1,195.00Add to Cart | Wishlist
JHM R Series Lightweight Flywheel (Chrome-Moly Forged) and Clutch Combo for B7-RS4
Select options & add to cart to view final price
New JHM Steel shaft, JHM solid pivot assembly, Tig Welded Steel lower link, Delrin Bushings, New pushdown reverse springs (stock, medium and stiff), 4 bushings to allow more clearance in the shifter box for the most throw reduction possible and all other hardware. Retains stock shifter knob. Instructions are not included with the package, just use the video and document links below and watch prior to installing. COMES COMPLETELY ASSEMBLED (retains pushdown reverse) Ready to be installed into your factory base.
Our B6/B7 S4 and RS4 specific shifter is configured as follows. 1/2" shorter knob height and 40% and 25% reduction settings (you adjust as needed, ships in the most popular 40% setting). See this pic for more info regarding the adjustment -->HERE
Additional pushdown reverse springs included for those aggressive drivers that have the tendency to accidentally push the shifter down while shifting. Comes assembled with the soft spring (plain) and comes with a medium (silver) and stiff (gold) spring to taylor to your liking. PICTURE OF A DISASSEMBLED JHM SHIFTER -->HERE
INSTALLATION VIDEOS AND NOTES Supplemental install instructions (adjustment of the 6-speed type shifter) -->HERE UPDATED supplemental adjustment procedure for B6/B7 S4 and RS4 only. -->HERE Install Notes for the shifter spacers-->HERE
For shipping quotes: Please sign in or join then put the items you want in your shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
|Audi||S4||B6 (2003-2005)||4.2l V8 40v|
|Audi||RS4||B7 (2006-2009)||4.2l V8 32v FSI|
|Audi||S4||B7 (2005.5-2009)||4.2l V8 40v|
- Excellent product and great service. Ordered it Thursday afternoon and it was delivered by noon the next day to Vancouver, Canada. The videos were extremely helpful and I got the linkage lined up perfectly the first time. Much improved feel over stock. Review by Drew (Posted on 8/19/2013)
- This is such a huge improvement over the factory shifter. It provides quick crisp shifts! Review by Greg (Posted on 7/1/2013)
- If you are on the fence of getting one, i promise the 275$ is worth it! Adjustment is a little bit of a pain ( To be able to catch reverse) Have to make sure you watch the video, i have had to readjust my shifter 2x after a little driving but it seems to be fine now. Shift feel is extremely improved, shorter throw is definitely an improvement overall great product! Thanks JHM Review by Steven (Posted on 8/18/2012)
- install was a pain in the @$$ but then again i have hands not suitable for working on an audi =P had to call a buddy. So worth the price and aggravation though so smooth and quick compared to stock... my bushings began to get spongy and the plastic assembly stock on b6 s4 was giving out, began looking for replacements when i came upon this... very well constructed, whenever you replacing a PLASTIC moving part with tight tolerance METAL, you win. Review by Michael (Posted on 8/17/2012)
- I have a 2005 Audi S4 and I could not live without this shifter. It is an excellent product that is easy to install. Great bang for your buck. Review by Aaron (Posted on 3/2/2011)
Amazing product, truly the best shifter out there for any Audi's!
Clean crisp throws that are very solid! It feels as if there is much greater connection with the car as the shifts are made. It's certainly worth the price. Review by Madison (Posted on 1/23/2011)
- Easy install and makes your throws a lot shorter, easier and crisper! Highly recommend! Review by Stephen (Posted on 9/15/2010)
By Purchasing any Off-Road use ONLY products from JH Motorsports, Inc. I acknowledge and understand the following disclosure. (This notice is located at the bottom of the page description of affected products on our website.)Vehicle Code § 27156:
(b) No person shall operate or leave standing upon a highway a motor vehicle that is required to be equipped with a motor vehicle pollution control device under Part 5 (commencing with Section 43000) of Division 26 of the Health and Safety Code or any other certified motor vehicle pollution control device required by any other state law or any rule or regulation adopted pursuant to that law, or required to be equipped with a motor vehicle pollution control device pursuant to the National Emission Standards Act (42 U.S.C. Secs. 7521 to 7550, inclusive) and the standards and regulations adopted pursuant to that federal act, unless the motor vehicle is equipped with the required motor vehicle pollution control device that is correctly installed and in operating condition. No person shall disconnect, modify, or alter any such required device.
(c) No person shall install, sell, offer for sale, or advertise any device, apparatus, or mechanism intended for use with, or as a part of, a required motor vehicle pollution control device or system that alters or modifies the original design or performance of the motor vehicle pollution control device or system. Health and Safety Code § 43000:
43001. The provisions of this part shall not apply to:
(a) Racing vehicles.
As the aforementioned code sections outline, it is against the law to operate or use a vehicle on public streets or highways with modified, altered, or disconnected motor vehicle pollution control devices. This may include but is not limited to, Evaporative Fuel Controls, Catalysts, DPF, PTOX, PCV Systems, Exhaust Gas Recirculation Systems, Oxygen Sensors, Thermostatic Air Cleaners, Air Intake Systems, Fuel Injectors, Regulators, Adjustable Cam Gears, ECU Programming, Mapping, or other Computer Modifications. Air Pumps, Air Injection, Timing, and any other Emission System Modification(s).
Purchaser acknowledges and certifies to JH Motorsports Inc., that Purchasers vehicle will only be used for racing applications or off road vehicle use only. Purchaser requests these modifications for the purpose of enhancing the vehicle for competitive Racing Applications and will not use this vehicle on public streets or highways. Purchaser agrees to indemnify JH Motorsports Inc., all employees, officers, owners, and subsidiaries for any civil or criminal liability arising out of use of Purchasers vehicle on public streets or highways as Purchaser has been duly notified of the laws and regulations regarding disconnecting, alteration, or modification of a vehicle’s pollution control devices. Purchaser understands and has been advised the driving of a vehicle on public streets or highways could result in criminal or civil penalties.
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov