- JHM Solid Short Throw Shifter B6-B7 S4 and RS4, ALL
JHM Solid Short Throw Shifter B6-B7 S4 and RS4, ALL
Exhaust - Race Pipe - Stainless Steel (JHM) for B9 S4-S5 3.0T
Sale Price $1,075.50
Front Rotors(pair)- JHM 2-piece Lightweight for B6-B7 S4 2004 up$695.00Add to Cart | Wishlist
New JHM Steel shaft, JHM solid pivot assembly, Tig Welded Steel lower link, Delrin Bushings, New pushdown reverse springs (stock, medium and stiff), 4 bushings to allow more clearance in the shifter box for the most throw reduction possible and all other hardware. Retains stock shifter knob. Instructions are not included with the package, just use the video and document links below and watch prior to installing. COMES COMPLETELY ASSEMBLED (retains pushdown reverse) Ready to be installed into your factory base.
Our B6/B7 S4 and RS4 specific shifter is configured as follows. 1/2" shorter knob height and 40% and 25% reduction settings (you adjust as needed, ships in the most popular 40% setting). See this pic for more info regarding the adjustment -->HERE
Additional pushdown reverse springs included for those aggressive drivers that have the tendency to accidentally push the shifter down while shifting. Comes assembled with the soft spring (plain) and comes with a medium (silver) and stiff (gold) spring to taylor to your liking. PICTURE OF A DISASSEMBLED JHM SHIFTER -->HERE
INSTALLATION VIDEOS AND NOTES Supplemental install instructions (adjustment of the 6-speed type shifter) -->HERE UPDATED supplemental adjustment procedure for B6/B7 S4 and RS4 only. -->HERE Install Notes for the shifter spacers-->HERE
For shipping quotes: Please sign in or join then put the items you want in your shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
|Audi||S4||B6 (2003-2005)||4.2l V8 40v|
|Audi||RS4||B7 (2006-2009)||4.2l V8 32v FSI|
|Audi||S4||B7 (2005.5-2009)||4.2l V8 40v|
- Excellent product and great service. Ordered it Thursday afternoon and it was delivered by noon the next day to Vancouver, Canada. The videos were extremely helpful and I got the linkage lined up perfectly the first time. Much improved feel over stock. Review by Drew (Posted on 8/19/2013)
- This is such a huge improvement over the factory shifter. It provides quick crisp shifts! Review by Greg (Posted on 7/1/2013)
- If you are on the fence of getting one, i promise the 275$ is worth it! Adjustment is a little bit of a pain ( To be able to catch reverse) Have to make sure you watch the video, i have had to readjust my shifter 2x after a little driving but it seems to be fine now. Shift feel is extremely improved, shorter throw is definitely an improvement overall great product! Thanks JHM Review by Steven (Posted on 8/18/2012)
- install was a pain in the @$$ but then again i have hands not suitable for working on an audi =P had to call a buddy. So worth the price and aggravation though so smooth and quick compared to stock... my bushings began to get spongy and the plastic assembly stock on b6 s4 was giving out, began looking for replacements when i came upon this... very well constructed, whenever you replacing a PLASTIC moving part with tight tolerance METAL, you win. Review by Michael (Posted on 8/17/2012)
- I have a 2005 Audi S4 and I could not live without this shifter. It is an excellent product that is easy to install. Great bang for your buck. Review by Aaron (Posted on 3/3/2011)
Amazing product, truly the best shifter out there for any Audi's!
Clean crisp throws that are very solid! It feels as if there is much greater connection with the car as the shifts are made. It's certainly worth the price. Review by Madison (Posted on 1/23/2011)
- Easy install and makes your throws a lot shorter, easier and crisper! Highly recommend! Review by Stephen (Posted on 9/15/2010)
Select options & add to cart to view final price