- JHM Solid Short Throw Shifter for C6 A6 & B6-B7 A4, 2004-on (6-Speed) - 01X-02X
JHM Solid Short Throw Shifter for C6 A6 & B6-B7 A4, 2004-on (6-Speed) - 01X-02X
JHM Solid Linkage Upgrade for B5 S4, 2000 - 2002(all)$199.50Add to Cart | Wishlist
Supplemental install instructions (adjustment of the 6-speed type shifter) -->HERE PICTURE OF A DISASSEMBLED JHM SHIFTER -->HERE
NEW! - INCLUDED OPTION WITH ALL SHIFTERS - FREE!
Pushdown Reverse Spring Stiffness: Additional pushdown reverse springs included for those aggressive drivers that have the tendency to accidentally push the shifter down while shifting.
Throw and Height: (3 throw options now included standard) UPDATED from previous models!
Knob height is now 1/2" lower than stock STANDARD with the following throw options adjustable by the installer.
1. 15% reduction - Bolt in the upper most hole (closest to the bearing) and the bottom welded base with both holes on the upper side.
2. 24% reduction - Bolt in the middle most hole and the bottom welded base with both holes on the lower side.
3. 32% reduction - Bolt in the lower most hole and the bottom welded base with both holes on the lower side.
NOTE: Shifters come with 3 reduction settings (B6-B7 A4 exclusive). They ship already in the largest amount of reduction setting - bottom most hole). See this pic for more info -->HERE
For shipping quotes: Please sign in or join then put the items you want in your shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
- Amazing product
- I recently purchased the 6 spd short shifter for my B6 A4 1.8t Avant Quattro. The install is pretty easy but you have to make sure to do some essential steps. I would inscribe some marks on the sides of the set point for the base of the shifter mount. Also, take a picture of where the bolt is attached to the shift linkage so you can find all the gears. They also make a step by step video. I think this is one of the best modifications that you can feel instantly. I love the way it shifts. Very smooth and much shorter shift. The height of the shifter is perfect at 1/2 inche shorter. Review by Levino (Posted on 12/16/2018)
By Purchasing any Off-Road use ONLY products from JH Motorsports, Inc. I acknowledge and understand the following disclosure. (This notice is located at the bottom of the page description of affected products on our website.)Vehicle Code § 27156:
(b) No person shall operate or leave standing upon a highway a motor vehicle that is required to be equipped with a motor vehicle pollution control device under Part 5 (commencing with Section 43000) of Division 26 of the Health and Safety Code or any other certified motor vehicle pollution control device required by any other state law or any rule or regulation adopted pursuant to that law, or required to be equipped with a motor vehicle pollution control device pursuant to the National Emission Standards Act (42 U.S.C. Secs. 7521 to 7550, inclusive) and the standards and regulations adopted pursuant to that federal act, unless the motor vehicle is equipped with the required motor vehicle pollution control device that is correctly installed and in operating condition. No person shall disconnect, modify, or alter any such required device.
(c) No person shall install, sell, offer for sale, or advertise any device, apparatus, or mechanism intended for use with, or as a part of, a required motor vehicle pollution control device or system that alters or modifies the original design or performance of the motor vehicle pollution control device or system. Health and Safety Code § 43000:
43001. The provisions of this part shall not apply to:
(a) Racing vehicles.
As the aforementioned code sections outline, it is against the law to operate or use a vehicle on public streets or highways with modified, altered, or disconnected motor vehicle pollution control devices. This may include but is not limited to, Evaporative Fuel Controls, Catalysts, DPF, PTOX, PCV Systems, Exhaust Gas Recirculation Systems, Oxygen Sensors, Thermostatic Air Cleaners, Air Intake Systems, Fuel Injectors, Regulators, Adjustable Cam Gears, ECU Programming, Mapping, or other Computer Modifications. Air Pumps, Air Injection, Timing, and any other Emission System Modification(s).
Purchaser acknowledges and certifies to JH Motorsports Inc., that Purchasers vehicle will only be used for racing applications or off road vehicle use only. Purchaser requests these modifications for the purpose of enhancing the vehicle for competitive Racing Applications and will not use this vehicle on public streets or highways. Purchaser agrees to indemnify JH Motorsports Inc., all employees, officers, owners, and subsidiaries for any civil or criminal liability arising out of use of Purchasers vehicle on public streets or highways as Purchaser has been duly notified of the laws and regulations regarding disconnecting, alteration, or modification of a vehicle’s pollution control devices. Purchaser understands and has been advised the driving of a vehicle on public streets or highways could result in criminal or civil penalties.
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Select options & add to cart to view final price