- JHM Solid Short Throw Shifter 2004 and UP B6-B7 A4 (6-Speed)
JHM Solid Short Throw Shifter 2004 and UP B6-B7 A4 (6-Speed)
Exhaust - Race Pipe - Stainless Steel (JHM) for B9 S4-S5 3.0T
Sale Price $1,075.50
Front Rotors(pair)- JHM 2-piece Lightweight for B6-B7 S4 2004 up$695.00Add to Cart | Wishlist
Supplemental install instructions (adjustment of the 6-speed type shifter) -->HERE PICTURE OF A DISASSEMBLED JHM SHIFTER -->HERE
NEW! - INCLUDED OPTION WITH ALL SHIFTERS - FREE!
Pushdown Reverse Spring Stiffness: Additional pushdown reverse springs included for those aggressive drivers that have the tendency to accidentally push the shifter down while shifting.
Throw and Height: (3 throw options now included standard) UPDATED from previous models!
Knob height is now 1/2" lower than stock STANDARD with the following throw options adjustable by the installer.
1. 15% reduction - Bolt in the upper most hole (closest to the bearing) and the bottom welded base with both holes on the upper side.
2. 24% reduction - Bolt in the middle most hole and the bottom welded base with both holes on the lower side.
3. 32% reduction - Bolt in the lower most hole and the bottom welded base with both holes on the lower side.
NOTE: Shifters come with 3 reduction settings (B6-B7 A4 exclusive). They ship already in the largest amount of reduction setting - bottom most hole). See this pic for more info -->HERE
For shipping quotes: Please sign in or join then put the items you want in your shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
- Amazing product
- I recently purchased the 6 spd short shifter for my B6 A4 1.8t Avant Quattro. The install is pretty easy but you have to make sure to do some essential steps. I would inscribe some marks on the sides of the set point for the base of the shifter mount. Also, take a picture of where the bolt is attached to the shift linkage so you can find all the gears. They also make a step by step video. I think this is one of the best modifications that you can feel instantly. I love the way it shifts. Very smooth and much shorter shift. The height of the shifter is perfect at 1/2 inche shorter. Review by Levino (Posted on 12/16/2018)
Select options & add to cart to view final price