- JHM ECU Tuning for C5-allroad (04-05 with BAS Engine Code) 4.2L V8
JHM ECU Tuning for C5-allroad (04-05 with BAS Engine Code) 4.2L V8
Availability: In stock
-Downpipes: Piggie downpipes (which we sell) are good. Aftermarket downpipes like the Fast Intentions 2.5 inch downpipes we sell are better. Our JHM Longtube Headers are the best setup. However, you will need to do some minor modifications to run our Fast Intentions Downpipes or our JHM Headers on your C5-allroad.
-Cat-back: You must have a high-flow, dual 2.5 inch cat-back with an X-pipe. The Magnaflow cat-back we offer for the C5-A6 2.7T is the most convenient solution for a C5-allroad 4.2L. With slight modifications it will bolt right up to your allroad.
In typical JHM style here are some videos of the performance our tune is capable of producing on the B6-B7 S4 Platform with a very similar engine: VIDEO JHM 12.97 @ 109.1 All-motor and Bolt-on parts quarter mile pass: VIDEO of a JHM customer's B6-S4 (13.03 @ 105.9mph in the quarter mile) with JHM Tuning: VIDEO of a JHM tuned V8 S4 pulling away from a stage 2 B5 S4 and one of the first JHM Longtube Header equipped V8 S4s: VIDEO JHM burnouts and abuse with our B6-S4:
OPTIONS: When you place your order for JHM Tuning, please specify your year by using the drop down box below. For Flashing Method, select "Flash Myself, SEPARATE Cable Purchase Required, CLICK LINK BELOW" if you're going to be buying a cable from us and flashing your car on your own. You'll need to add this option.
- Windows computer with at least 1 USB (Universal Serial Bus) port
- Wired Broadband Internet Connection (wireless can be unreliable)
- JHM Tuning-Flashing Cable (Flash cable length cannot extend beyond 10 ft long unless a powered USB hub is installed in-line.
- Battery Charger or equivalent power source capable of sustaining a 40 amp charge You can download and view the instructions at jhmotorsports.com/downloads/VPN.zip to determine whether or not this is something you would like to do. If you would like to get tuned at our location in Lathrop, CA please give us a call to schedule an appointment! If you'd like to get tuned at a JHM dealer close to your location, you can find one using our Dealer Map by clicking the "Dealers" Tab at the top of this page. You will need to contact your preferred dealer directly and schedule a tuning appointment with them. You shouldn't be charged more than an hours' worth of labor for your JHM Flash. Our dealer network is large and growing daily. If we don't have a dealer within an hour drive of your location, we will do everything possible to build a new relationship with a shop close to you on your behalf. Please contact us for more information.
DO NOT SHIP YOUR ECU TO JHM without contacting us first!!! NOTE for customers with an ECU that already has brand-x software: **UPDATE, 10-1-2012:** JHM Flash Tuning technology will overwrite **most** previous tuning on your ECU. If you're already tuned with a poorly performing, "brand-x" ECU tune you don't need to worry about it interfering with the process for becoming JHM Tuned. However, if another company has installed a soldered on board like we used to, you will not be able to flash over that. In these cases, the customer will be responsible for all additional labor charges, shipping costs, etc. required to convert the ECU back to stock to allow it to be flashed. Any previously tuned JHM ECU with a solder on board can be converted back to stock. This will allow the customer to convert to JHM Flash Technology. Previously tuned JHM ECU customers will need to send their ECU to JHM to have it converted to stock and then have the stock ECU installed in their car and tuned via JHM Flash Technology. If you go to a JHM Dealer to have your ECU removed, you will be responsible for all associated labor and shipping costs charged by the dealer. If you plan on flashing your car on your own, you will need to pay for a flashing cable as well. NOTE For MANUAL CONVERSION tunes only. After flashing you MUST recode your ECU, ABS module and instrument cluster appropriately. JHM will provide the recoding settings to do with VCDS (Vag-com) for all but ECU. MT conversion ECUs must come to JHM for coding to be manually forced for the ECU software to work properly. CUSTOMER MUST FLASH IT FIRST BEFORE SENDING TO US AND GET CAR UP AND RUNNING. Customer is responsible with shipping to and from us and this is specified on our product page.
NOTE: Our MT swap tune is maximized for the B6-B7 S4 0A3 transmission due to its better ratios for a NA V8. Search for "allroad 0a3 swap" to find the full parts list and JHM parts needed for this conversion. For shipping quotes: Please sign in or join then put the items you want in your shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
Off-road use ONLY: THIS PRODUCT IS FOR RACING COMPETITION ONLY AND IS NOT LEGAL FOR USE IN HIGHWAY OR STREET VEHICLES OR OTHER NON-RACING COMPETITION OFF-ROAD VEHICLES. BY PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE ITS INTENDED USE.
|Audi||allroad||C5 (2001-2005)||4.2l V8 40v|