- DENSITY LINE ADJUSTABLE UPPER CONTROL ARM KIT - Camber Correcting (034Motorsport), B9 AUDI A4/S4, A5/S5, ALLROAD
DENSITY LINE ADJUSTABLE UPPER CONTROL ARM KIT - Camber Correcting (034Motorsport), B9 AUDI A4/S4, A5/S5, ALLROAD
034Motorsport's Density Line Adjustable Upper Control Arm Kit for B9 Audi A4/S4, A5/S5, and Allroad replaces the fixed factory front upper control arms to allow for precise, independent camber adjustments. Featuring CNC-machined billet aluminum construction, high-durometer rubber bushings, and genuine Aurora spherical rod ends, Density Line Adjustable Control Arms are limit unwanted deflection in the suspension, resulting in tighter handling and more precise steering response than even brand new factory control arms can offer.
Density Line Adjustable Upper Control Arms for the B9 platform are available in two versions depending on your specific needs: Camber Correcting to add positive camber to reach factory alignment specifications and reduce tire wear after lowering, and Track Spec to gain additional negative camber for increased cornering grip and improved handling performance.
- Complete, Drop-In Replacement for Factory Control Arms
- Precisely Adjust Camber Independently at Each Front Wheel
- Reduce Deflection to Maintain Suspension Geometry Under Load
- Improve Handling Feel & Steering Precision
- CNC-Machined Billet Aluminum Arms for Strength
- High-Durometer Rubber Bushings (65 Durometer)
- Genuine Aurora Spherical Rod Ends
- Anodized Finish for Durability
- Rebuildable Design
- Adjustable Front Upper Control Arms - Front (Left & Right)
- Adjustable Front Upper Control Arms - Rear (Left & Right)
- Rubber Dust Boots (Set of 4)
- Add Positive Camber to Achieve Factory Alignment Specifications After Lowering and Reduce Tire Wear
- +1.0 to +2.0 Degrees of Adjustment vs. Factory Arms (No Modification Required)
- -0.2 to +2.0 Degrees of Adjustment vs. Factory Arms (With Minor Clearancing of Upright)
- Black Anodized Finish
- Gain Negative Camber for Increased Cornering Grip, Better Turn-In, and Improved Handling
- -0.7 to +0.3 Degrees of Adjustment vs. Factory Arms (No Modification Required)
- -1.9 to +0.3 Degrees of Adjustment vs. Factory Arms (With Minor Clearancing of Upright)
- Clear Anodized Finish
- 2017 - Present Audi A4 (B9)
- 2018 - Present Audi S4 (B9)
- 2018 - Present Audi A5 (B9)
- 2018 - Present Audi S5 (B9)
- 2017 - Present Audi Allroad (B9)
INSTALLATION & WARRANTY
- It is imperative that the suspension be compressed to static ride height before any suspension pivot bushings are tightened, as per the factory installation procedure. If this is not done, the bushings will tear prematurely as the twisting forces on them will be much higher than is intended. 034Motorsport's Limited Warranty on Density Line products does not cover premature failure due to improper installation or use.
- We highly recommend professional installation for this product.
- 1 Year Limited Replacement Warranty (If you encounter any issues with our products outside of the warranty period, we will work with you to provide a resolution.)
|Audi||A4||B9 (2017-Present)||2.0t TFSI|
|Audi||allroad||B9 (2017-Present)||2.0t TFSI|
|Audi||S4||B9 (2018-Present)||3.0t TFSI|
|Audi||A5||B9 (2018-Present)||2.0t TFSI|
|Audi||S5||B9 (2018-Present)||3.0t TFSI|
By Purchasing any Off-Road use ONLY products from JH Motorsports, Inc. I acknowledge and understand the following disclosure. (This notice is located at the bottom of the page description of affected products on our website.)Vehicle Code § 27156:
(b) No person shall operate or leave standing upon a highway a motor vehicle that is required to be equipped with a motor vehicle pollution control device under Part 5 (commencing with Section 43000) of Division 26 of the Health and Safety Code or any other certified motor vehicle pollution control device required by any other state law or any rule or regulation adopted pursuant to that law, or required to be equipped with a motor vehicle pollution control device pursuant to the National Emission Standards Act (42 U.S.C. Secs. 7521 to 7550, inclusive) and the standards and regulations adopted pursuant to that federal act, unless the motor vehicle is equipped with the required motor vehicle pollution control device that is correctly installed and in operating condition. No person shall disconnect, modify, or alter any such required device.
(c) No person shall install, sell, offer for sale, or advertise any device, apparatus, or mechanism intended for use with, or as a part of, a required motor vehicle pollution control device or system that alters or modifies the original design or performance of the motor vehicle pollution control device or system. Health and Safety Code § 43000:
43001. The provisions of this part shall not apply to:
(a) Racing vehicles.
As the aforementioned code sections outline, it is against the law to operate or use a vehicle on public streets or highways with modified, altered, or disconnected motor vehicle pollution control devices. This may include but is not limited to, Evaporative Fuel Controls, Catalysts, DPF, PTOX, PCV Systems, Exhaust Gas Recirculation Systems, Oxygen Sensors, Thermostatic Air Cleaners, Air Intake Systems, Fuel Injectors, Regulators, Adjustable Cam Gears, ECU Programming, Mapping, or other Computer Modifications. Air Pumps, Air Injection, Timing, and any other Emission System Modification(s).
Purchaser acknowledges and certifies to JH Motorsports Inc., that Purchasers vehicle will only be used for racing applications or off road vehicle use only. Purchaser requests these modifications for the purpose of enhancing the vehicle for competitive Racing Applications and will not use this vehicle on public streets or highways. Purchaser agrees to indemnify JH Motorsports Inc., all employees, officers, owners, and subsidiaries for any civil or criminal liability arising out of use of Purchasers vehicle on public streets or highways as Purchaser has been duly notified of the laws and regulations regarding disconnecting, alteration, or modification of a vehicle’s pollution control devices. Purchaser understands and has been advised the driving of a vehicle on public streets or highways could result in criminal or civil penalties.
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov