- DENSITY LINE ADJUSTABLE UPPER CONTROL ARM KIT, CAMBER CORRECTING (034MOTORSPORT), B8 AUDI A4/S4/RS4, A5/S5/RS5, Q5/SQ5
DENSITY LINE ADJUSTABLE UPPER CONTROL ARM KIT, CAMBER CORRECTING (034MOTORSPORT), B8 AUDI A4/S4/RS4, A5/S5/RS5, Q5/SQ5
Front Rotors(pair)- JHM 2-piece Lightweight for B6-B7 S4 2004 up$799.95Add to Cart | Wishlist
Front Rotors (pair), JHM 2-piece Lightweight for S6-S8 V10$1,349.95Add to Cart | Wishlist
These control arms are the latest offering in the Density Line Control Arm Series from 034Motorsport. These adjustable arms are available in both Camber Correcting and Track Spec varieties: Camber Correcting: This setup is for those who have lowered their car from OEM ride height and are looking to correct camber to factory specifications and reduce excessive inner tire wear. These arms offer 5/8" of outward adjustability from stock length and adjustable in 1/36" increments. Each 1/36" adjustment is approximately .1 degrees of camber allowing for highly accurate adjustments. Features:
- CNC Machined Billet 6061 Construction
- Black Anodized Finish
- 034Motorsport Density Line Inner Bushings
- Aurora Spherical Bearings featuring a Teflon Race Lining
- Built in safety washer to eliminate any chance of the spherical bearing ever separating
- Arm sets ship set to factory OEM length
- No tightening creep like you get with a turn buckle
- Adjustments can be easily made by threading out an M6 head allen bolt, the pinch pin stays installed in the upright. A jam nut keeps everything tight once adjusted.
- Dust boots are now included with all adjustable upper control arms. We ship the boots uninstalled; once you have the alignment set, install the dust boots before final installation.
- Control Arms are completely rebuildable. Go back one section and select them or put the following in the search box: " Rebuild Kit for 034Motorsport Density Line Adjustable Upper Control Arms". FITMENT:
- All B8 Chassis Audis INCLUDES:
- Arms ship with everything pictured and assembled. Price for one kit for one front suspension. NOTE FOR INSTALLATION: Do not run the heim joints with less than 8 threads engaged in the control arm itself. Running less threads than this can cause failure of the part. Neither 034Motorsport nor JH Motorsports will be responsible for failure due to installation errors. If your alignment requires that you must have less than 8 threads engaged contact us before proceeding. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE should you run the car with less than 8 threads engaged! For the M10 pan head allen bolt, torque to 45 ft/lbs and secure with blue loctite. ADJUSTMENT:
See the video below depicting the ease of adjustment when using these control arms. The arms DO NOT have to be removed to adjust camber!!! Dust Boot Installation: DUST BOOT INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS HERE.
For shipping quotes: Please sign in or join then put the items you want in your shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
|Audi||S4||B8-B8.5 (2010-2016)||3.0t V6 24v SC|
|Audi||RS5||B8-B8.5 (2011-2015)||4.2l V8 32v FSI|
|Audi||SQ5||B8 (2014-Present)||3.0t V6 24v SC|
By Purchasing any Off-Road use ONLY products from JH Motorsports, Inc. I acknowledge and understand the following disclosure. (This notice is located at the bottom of the page description of affected products on our website.)Vehicle Code § 27156:
(b) No person shall operate or leave standing upon a highway a motor vehicle that is required to be equipped with a motor vehicle pollution control device under Part 5 (commencing with Section 43000) of Division 26 of the Health and Safety Code or any other certified motor vehicle pollution control device required by any other state law or any rule or regulation adopted pursuant to that law, or required to be equipped with a motor vehicle pollution control device pursuant to the National Emission Standards Act (42 U.S.C. Secs. 7521 to 7550, inclusive) and the standards and regulations adopted pursuant to that federal act, unless the motor vehicle is equipped with the required motor vehicle pollution control device that is correctly installed and in operating condition. No person shall disconnect, modify, or alter any such required device.
(c) No person shall install, sell, offer for sale, or advertise any device, apparatus, or mechanism intended for use with, or as a part of, a required motor vehicle pollution control device or system that alters or modifies the original design or performance of the motor vehicle pollution control device or system. Health and Safety Code § 43000:
43001. The provisions of this part shall not apply to:
(a) Racing vehicles.
As the aforementioned code sections outline, it is against the law to operate or use a vehicle on public streets or highways with modified, altered, or disconnected motor vehicle pollution control devices. This may include but is not limited to, Evaporative Fuel Controls, Catalysts, DPF, PTOX, PCV Systems, Exhaust Gas Recirculation Systems, Oxygen Sensors, Thermostatic Air Cleaners, Air Intake Systems, Fuel Injectors, Regulators, Adjustable Cam Gears, ECU Programming, Mapping, or other Computer Modifications. Air Pumps, Air Injection, Timing, and any other Emission System Modification(s).
Purchaser acknowledges and certifies to JH Motorsports Inc., that Purchasers vehicle will only be used for racing applications or off road vehicle use only. Purchaser requests these modifications for the purpose of enhancing the vehicle for competitive Racing Applications and will not use this vehicle on public streets or highways. Purchaser agrees to indemnify JH Motorsports Inc., all employees, officers, owners, and subsidiaries for any civil or criminal liability arising out of use of Purchasers vehicle on public streets or highways as Purchaser has been duly notified of the laws and regulations regarding disconnecting, alteration, or modification of a vehicle’s pollution control devices. Purchaser understands and has been advised the driving of a vehicle on public streets or highways could result in criminal or civil penalties.
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Select options & add to cart to view final price
Select options & add to cart to view final price