- 034MOTORSPORT DENSITY LINE ADJUSTABLE UPPER CONTROL ARM KIT, CAMBER CORRECTING, B8 AUDI A4/S4/RS4, A5/S5/RS5, Q5/SQ5
034MOTORSPORT DENSITY LINE ADJUSTABLE UPPER CONTROL ARM KIT, CAMBER CORRECTING, B8 AUDI A4/S4/RS4, A5/S5/RS5, Q5/SQ5
JHM Supercharger Kit for B8-S5 w/ 4.2L FSI V8, Stage 1
Select options & add to cart to view final price
These control arms are the latest offering in the Density Line Control Arm Series from 034Motorsport. These adjustable arms are available in both Camber Correcting and Track Spec varieties: Camber Correcting: This setup is for those who have lowered their car from OEM ride height and are looking to correct camber to factory specifications and reduce excessive inner tire wear. These arms offer 5/8" of outward adjustability from stock length and adjustable in 1/36" increments. Each 1/36" adjustment is approximately .1 degrees of camber allowing for highly accurate adjustments. Features:
- CNC Machined Billet 6061 Construction
- Black Anodized Finish
- 034Motorsport Density Line Inner Bushings
- Aurora Spherical Bearings featuring a Teflon Race Lining
- Built in safety washer to eliminate any chance of the spherical bearing ever separating
- Arm sets ship set to factory OEM length
- No tightening creep like you get with a turn buckle
- Adjustments can be easily made by threading out an M6 head allen bolt, the pinch pin stays installed in the upright. A jam nut keeps everything tight once adjusted.
- Dust boots are now included with all adjustable upper control arms. We ship the boots uninstalled; once you have the alignment set, install the dust boots before final installation.
- Control Arms are completely rebuildable. Go back one section and select them or put the following in the search box: " Rebuild Kit for 034Motorsport Density Line Adjustable Upper Control Arms". FITMENT:
- All B8 Chassis Audis INCLUDES:
- Arms ship with everything pictured and assembled. Price for one kit for one front suspension. NOTE FOR INSTALLATION: Do not run the heim joints with less than 8 threads engaged in the control arm itself. Running less threads than this can cause failure of the part. Neither 034Motorsport nor JH Motorsports will be responsible for failure due to installation errors. If your alignment requires that you must have less than 8 threads engaged contact us before proceeding. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE should you run the car with less than 8 threads engaged! For the M10 pan head allen bolt, torque to 45 ft/lbs and secure with blue loctite. ADJUSTMENT:
See the video below depicting the ease of adjustment when using these control arms. The arms DO NOT have to be removed to adjust camber!!! Dust Boot Installation: DUST BOOT INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS HERE.
For shipping quotes: Please sign in or join then put the items you want in your shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
|Audi||S4||B8-B8.5 (2010-2016)||3.0t V6 24v SC|
|Audi||RS5||B8-B8.5 (2011-2015)||4.2l V8 32v FSI|
|Audi||SQ5||B8 (2014-Present)||3.0t V6 24v SC|