- Transmission Mount Insert, Billet Aluminum (034Motorsport) for B8 A4-S4-RS4 A5-S5-RS5 and Q5-SQ5
Transmission Mount Insert, Billet Aluminum (034Motorsport) for B8 A4-S4-RS4 A5-S5-RS5 and Q5-SQ5
Exhaust - Race Pipe - Stainless Steel (JHM) for B9 S4-S5 3.0T$1,199.95Add to Cart | Wishlist
Front Rotors (pair), JHM 2-piece Lightweight for S6-S8 V10$1,049.95Add to Cart | Wishlist
Front Rotors(pair)- JHM 2-piece Lightweight for B6-B7 S4 2004 up$695.00Add to Cart | Wishlist
Click to enlarge picture
This billet aluminum insert is designed to fill the large void in the factory transmission mount and limit transmission movement without sacrificing ride quality or introducing any additional noise, vibration, or harshness into the cabin. By filling the void in the factory mount, this insert eliminates the associated slop and ensures that you're experiencing crisper shifts and a better driving experience. Installation of this transmission mount is very simple, can be performed in minutes, and is completely reversible. Features:
- T6-6061 Billet Aluminum Construction
- CNC-Machined In-House
- Clear Anodized Finish for Durability
- Engineered to Fill Void In Factory Transmission Mount
- Drastically Reduces Transmission Movement During Shifting & Deceleration
- Improves Shifting Feel, Resulting in Crisper Shifts
- Will Not Cause Additional NVH Transfer Inside Cabin
- Easy, Straightforward Installation Takes Minutes! What's Included:
- 1x 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum Transmission Mount Insert Installation Instructions can be found HERE Fitment:
- 2009 - Present Audi A4 (B8) All Transmissions
- 2010 - Present Audi S4 (B8) All Transmissions
- 2013 - Present Audi RS4 (B8) All Transmissions
- 2008 - Present Audi A5 (B8) All Transmissions
- 2008 - Present Audi S5 (B8) All Transmissions
- 2013 - Present Audi RS5 (B8) All Transmissions
For shipping quotes: Please sign in or join then put the items you want in your shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
|Audi||S4||B8-B8.5 (2010-2016)||3.0t V6 24v SC|
|Audi||RS5||B8-B8.5 (2011-2015)||4.2l V8 32v FSI|
|Audi||SQ5||B8 (2014-Present)||3.0t V6 24v SC|
- Easy to install!
- This product takes maybe 10-15 minutes to install, if you're taking your sweet old time. I paired it with 034MotorSport's transmission insert as well. The car reacts so much faster to throttle changes now, and over all is actually smoother. I wasn't expecting that! Good shifts are more rewarding, bad shifts are slightly harsher. But well worth the money. Review by Justin (Posted on 2/21/2018)
- Great PRODUCT!!! Shifting feels sensational. When paired with the JHM short shifter and JHM solid shift rod/linkage, shifts are smooth and has a more solid feel. Great modification!!! Review by Martez (Posted on 4/19/2016)
By Purchasing any Off-Road use ONLY products from JH Motorsports, Inc. I acknowledge and understand the following disclosure. (This notice is located at the bottom of the page description of affected products on our website.)Vehicle Code § 27156:
(b) No person shall operate or leave standing upon a highway a motor vehicle that is required to be equipped with a motor vehicle pollution control device under Part 5 (commencing with Section 43000) of Division 26 of the Health and Safety Code or any other certified motor vehicle pollution control device required by any other state law or any rule or regulation adopted pursuant to that law, or required to be equipped with a motor vehicle pollution control device pursuant to the National Emission Standards Act (42 U.S.C. Secs. 7521 to 7550, inclusive) and the standards and regulations adopted pursuant to that federal act, unless the motor vehicle is equipped with the required motor vehicle pollution control device that is correctly installed and in operating condition. No person shall disconnect, modify, or alter any such required device.
(c) No person shall install, sell, offer for sale, or advertise any device, apparatus, or mechanism intended for use with, or as a part of, a required motor vehicle pollution control device or system that alters or modifies the original design or performance of the motor vehicle pollution control device or system. Health and Safety Code § 43000:
43001. The provisions of this part shall not apply to:
(a) Racing vehicles.
As the aforementioned code sections outline, it is against the law to operate or use a vehicle on public streets or highways with modified, altered, or disconnected motor vehicle pollution control devices. This may include but is not limited to, Evaporative Fuel Controls, Catalysts, DPF, PTOX, PCV Systems, Exhaust Gas Recirculation Systems, Oxygen Sensors, Thermostatic Air Cleaners, Air Intake Systems, Fuel Injectors, Regulators, Adjustable Cam Gears, ECU Programming, Mapping, or other Computer Modifications. Air Pumps, Air Injection, Timing, and any other Emission System Modification(s).
Purchaser acknowledges and certifies to JH Motorsports Inc., that Purchasers vehicle will only be used for racing applications or off road vehicle use only. Purchaser requests these modifications for the purpose of enhancing the vehicle for competitive Racing Applications and will not use this vehicle on public streets or highways. Purchaser agrees to indemnify JH Motorsports Inc., all employees, officers, owners, and subsidiaries for any civil or criminal liability arising out of use of Purchasers vehicle on public streets or highways as Purchaser has been duly notified of the laws and regulations regarding disconnecting, alteration, or modification of a vehicle’s pollution control devices. Purchaser understands and has been advised the driving of a vehicle on public streets or highways could result in criminal or civil penalties.
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov