- SÜPERDÜPER CHARGER 84MM THROTTLE BODY SYSTEM (034Motorsport) FOR AUDI B8-B8.5 S4-S5 3.0T
SÜPERDÜPER CHARGER 84MM THROTTLE BODY SYSTEM (034Motorsport) FOR AUDI B8-B8.5 S4-S5 3.0T
The 034Motorsport SüperDüper Charger Throttle Body Adapter utilizes a cast and machined aluminum throttle body adapter, offering a smooth transition between the larger throttle body to the supercharger inlet. This results in a 20% increase in flow over the OE throttle body when paired with an 84mm throttle body. Additionally, the throttle body adapter and gasket can be port matched to the supercharger during supercharger porting, allowing for increased airflow.
Significant effort went into developing this comprehensive performance-improving throttle body adapter solution for the supercharged 3.0 TFSI engine found in the B8 and B8.5 generation of S4 and S5. The 034Motorsport SüperDüper Throttle Body Adapter offers users an easy bolt-on solution for those looking to upgrade their throttle body for maximum performance and flow gains!
034Motorsport Dynamic+ Tuning is required to safely run this SüperDüper Charger 84mm Throttle Body System. Files to support this upgraded hardware are included with our Stage 2+ 91, 93, 100, 104, & E40 octane options free of charge.
FLOW BENCH VERIFIED GAINS:
034Motorsport's engineering and development efforts were validated on our In-House Flow Bench to ensure that the SüperDüper Charger 84mm Throttle Body System provided substantial increases in airflow over the stock throttle body system.
- Cast and Machined A356 Aluminum Throttle Body Adapter
- Improved Flow Where the Stock Throttle Body Becomes Restrictive
- Allows Upgrade to a VDO 84mm Throttle Body
- OEM BMW V8 Throttle Body Designed for Reliability and Long Lasting Performance
- VDO 408-238-426-004Z Not Included in this Kit
- 20% Increase in Flow Over the OE Throttle Body
- Stock 70mm : 380 CFM
- 034Motorsport Adapter with 84mm Throttle Body: 457 CFM
- Smooth Transition from the Large Throttle Body to the Supercharger Inlet
- Throttle Body Adapter and Gasket Can be Port Matched to the Supercharger During Supercharger Porting, Allowing Even More Flow
- Wire-Reinforced Multi-Ply Silicone Hose
- Maintains Smooth Inside Surface for Optimum Flow
- Nylon Breather Tube Connection Nipple
- 84mm VDO Throttle Body
- Throttle Body Adapter
- Silicone Hose
- Wiring Harness Adapter
- Adapter to Supercharger Gasket
- All Necessary Hardware
REPLACES OE PART NUMBERS:
- 06E 133 062 H
- 06E 133 062 G
- 06E 133 062 C
- Included with the SüperDüper Charger Throttle Body Adapter is our wire-reinforced multi-ply silicone hose. This hose is designed to be mated with X34 Carbon Fiber Intake if you already have our intake system. If you do not have our X34 Carbon Fiber Intake, you will need the full SüperDüper Insuction Bundle (COMING SOON).
- This kit will not work with stock intake
- This product is sold for racing use as well as use on vehicles not registered for on highway use.
- By purchasing this product, you understand that this product is sold for racing use as well as used on vehicles not registered for on highway use, and that it is not legal for use on highway or street vehicles.
Off-road use ONLY: THIS PRODUCT IS FOR RACING COMPETITION ONLY AND IS NOT LEGAL FOR USE IN HIGHWAY OR STREET VEHICLES OR OTHER NON-RACING COMPETITION OFF-ROAD VEHICLES. BY PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE ITS INTENDED USE.
|Audi||S4||B8-B8.5 (2010-2016)||3.0t V6 24v SC|
|Audi||S5||B8-B8.5 (2008-2017)||3.0t V6 24v SC|
By Purchasing any Off-Road use ONLY products from JH Motorsports, Inc. I acknowledge and understand the following disclosure. (This notice is located at the bottom of the page description of affected products on our website.)Vehicle Code § 27156:
(b) No person shall operate or leave standing upon a highway a motor vehicle that is required to be equipped with a motor vehicle pollution control device under Part 5 (commencing with Section 43000) of Division 26 of the Health and Safety Code or any other certified motor vehicle pollution control device required by any other state law or any rule or regulation adopted pursuant to that law, or required to be equipped with a motor vehicle pollution control device pursuant to the National Emission Standards Act (42 U.S.C. Secs. 7521 to 7550, inclusive) and the standards and regulations adopted pursuant to that federal act, unless the motor vehicle is equipped with the required motor vehicle pollution control device that is correctly installed and in operating condition. No person shall disconnect, modify, or alter any such required device.
(c) No person shall install, sell, offer for sale, or advertise any device, apparatus, or mechanism intended for use with, or as a part of, a required motor vehicle pollution control device or system that alters or modifies the original design or performance of the motor vehicle pollution control device or system. Health and Safety Code § 43000:
43001. The provisions of this part shall not apply to:
(a) Racing vehicles.
As the aforementioned code sections outline, it is against the law to operate or use a vehicle on public streets or highways with modified, altered, or disconnected motor vehicle pollution control devices. This may include but is not limited to, Evaporative Fuel Controls, Catalysts, DPF, PTOX, PCV Systems, Exhaust Gas Recirculation Systems, Oxygen Sensors, Thermostatic Air Cleaners, Air Intake Systems, Fuel Injectors, Regulators, Adjustable Cam Gears, ECU Programming, Mapping, or other Computer Modifications. Air Pumps, Air Injection, Timing, and any other Emission System Modification(s).
Purchaser acknowledges and certifies to JH Motorsports Inc., that Purchasers vehicle will only be used for racing applications or off road vehicle use only. Purchaser requests these modifications for the purpose of enhancing the vehicle for competitive Racing Applications and will not use this vehicle on public streets or highways. Purchaser agrees to indemnify JH Motorsports Inc., all employees, officers, owners, and subsidiaries for any civil or criminal liability arising out of use of Purchasers vehicle on public streets or highways as Purchaser has been duly notified of the laws and regulations regarding disconnecting, alteration, or modification of a vehicle’s pollution control devices. Purchaser understands and has been advised the driving of a vehicle on public streets or highways could result in criminal or civil penalties.
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov