- Rear Differential or Diff Carrier Mount Insert Kit (034Motorsport) for B8 A4-S4-RS4 A5-S5-RS5, C7 A6-S6-RS6-A7-S7-RS7
Rear Differential or Diff Carrier Mount Insert Kit (034Motorsport) for B8 A4-S4-RS4 A5-S5-RS5, C7 A6-S6-RS6-A7-S7-RS7
JHM R Series Lightweight Flywheel (Chrome-Moly Forged) and Clutch Combo for B7-RS4
Select options & add to cart to view final price
- CNC-Machined Billet Aluminum Construction with Clear Anodized Finish
- Application-Specific Design for Optimal Fitment and Performance
- Engineered to Fill Voids In Factory Rear Differential Mounts
- Drastically Reduces Rear Differential Movement During Shifting, Acceleration, and Deceleration
- Improves Shifting Feel, Resulting in Crisper Shifts
- Will Not Cause Additional NVH Transfer Inside Cabin
- Easy, Straightforward Installation Takes Minutes! What's Included:
- 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum Rear Differential Carrier Mount Insert Pair (one for each side of the carrier) Installation Instructions:
- PDF Fitment:
- 2009 - Present Audi A4 (B8), quattro Models Only
- 2010 - Present Audi S4 (B8/B8.5)
- 2013 - Present Audi RS4 (B8/B8.5)
- 2008 - Present Audi A5 (B8/B8.5), quattro Models Only
- 2008 - Present Audi S5 (B8/B8.5)
- 2013 - Present Audi RS5 (B8/B8.5)
- 2008 - Present Audi Q5-SQ5 (B8/B8.5)
- 2012 - Present Audi A6-S6-RS6-A7-S7-RS7 (C7) Installs into OEM Part Numbers:
- 8K0 599 257 N or 8K0599257N
For shipping quotes: Please sign in or join then put the items you want in your shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
|Audi||S6||C7-C7.5 (2013-Present)||4.0t V8 32v|
|Audi||S7||C7-C7.5 (2013-Present)||4.0t V8 32v|
|Audi||S4||B8-B8.5 (2010-2016)||3.0t V6 24v SC|
|Audi||RS7||C7-C7.5 (2014-Present)||4.0t V8 32v|
|Audi||RS5||B8-B8.5 (2011-2015)||4.2l V8 32v FSI|
|Audi||SQ5||B8 (2014-Present)||3.0t V6 24v SC|
By Purchasing any Off-Road use ONLY products from JH Motorsports, Inc. I acknowledge and understand the following disclosure. (This notice is located at the bottom of the page description of affected products on our website.)Vehicle Code § 27156:
(b) No person shall operate or leave standing upon a highway a motor vehicle that is required to be equipped with a motor vehicle pollution control device under Part 5 (commencing with Section 43000) of Division 26 of the Health and Safety Code or any other certified motor vehicle pollution control device required by any other state law or any rule or regulation adopted pursuant to that law, or required to be equipped with a motor vehicle pollution control device pursuant to the National Emission Standards Act (42 U.S.C. Secs. 7521 to 7550, inclusive) and the standards and regulations adopted pursuant to that federal act, unless the motor vehicle is equipped with the required motor vehicle pollution control device that is correctly installed and in operating condition. No person shall disconnect, modify, or alter any such required device.
(c) No person shall install, sell, offer for sale, or advertise any device, apparatus, or mechanism intended for use with, or as a part of, a required motor vehicle pollution control device or system that alters or modifies the original design or performance of the motor vehicle pollution control device or system. Health and Safety Code § 43000:
43001. The provisions of this part shall not apply to:
(a) Racing vehicles.
As the aforementioned code sections outline, it is against the law to operate or use a vehicle on public streets or highways with modified, altered, or disconnected motor vehicle pollution control devices. This may include but is not limited to, Evaporative Fuel Controls, Catalysts, DPF, PTOX, PCV Systems, Exhaust Gas Recirculation Systems, Oxygen Sensors, Thermostatic Air Cleaners, Air Intake Systems, Fuel Injectors, Regulators, Adjustable Cam Gears, ECU Programming, Mapping, or other Computer Modifications. Air Pumps, Air Injection, Timing, and any other Emission System Modification(s).
Purchaser acknowledges and certifies to JH Motorsports Inc., that Purchasers vehicle will only be used for racing applications or off road vehicle use only. Purchaser requests these modifications for the purpose of enhancing the vehicle for competitive Racing Applications and will not use this vehicle on public streets or highways. Purchaser agrees to indemnify JH Motorsports Inc., all employees, officers, owners, and subsidiaries for any civil or criminal liability arising out of use of Purchasers vehicle on public streets or highways as Purchaser has been duly notified of the laws and regulations regarding disconnecting, alteration, or modification of a vehicle’s pollution control devices. Purchaser understands and has been advised the driving of a vehicle on public streets or highways could result in criminal or civil penalties.
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov