JHM TD05H-R Stage 3 Big Turbo Kit (SS LOG MANIFOLD) w/ Tune (Fueling Required) for B7-A4 2.0T
Select options & add to cart to view final price
Introducing the JHM B7-A4 2.0T TD05H-R Stage 3 Big Turbo Kit with Tuning and Fueling!!!
*AS OF 1/23 B7 A4 TUNING HAS MOVED TO OUR POWER-CONNECT FLASHING SERVER AND REQUIRES THE POWER-CONNECT SOFTWARE*
2020 UPDATE! THERE IS A NEW CAST MANIFOLD OPTION FOR A LOWER COST KIT with the same performance! See our other CAST MANIFOLD product page.
The JHM B7-A4 2.0T TD05H-R Turbo Kit is the ultimate performance solution on the market for the B7-A4 2.0T. With common bolt-ons and supporting hardware we have been able to achieve repeatable 12 second quarter mile times making JHM the first ever company to break the 12 second quarter mile barrier in a B7-A4 2.0T! That is a huge jump compared to the 15.5 to 16 second bone stock quarter mile runs!
Word's FIRST B7-A4 2.0T in the 12s! Running 12.87 Seconds at 106.3MPH in the quarter mile!
B7-A4 2.0T TD05H-R Stage 3 Big Turbo Kit Video
We have been working extensively on developing the B7-A4 2.0T platform and creating products that deliver proven real world performance. One of those products that really stands us apart from the competition is our performance ECU calibrations. Our stock turbo (K03) tuning completely revolutionized the B7-A4 2.0T. We brought our extensive experience and the latest advancements in ECU calibration for the Audi FSI Engine. By changing hundreds of calibration parameters we have delivered a dynamic driving experience bringing more power in areas previously considered not possible. With our JHM B7-A4 TD05H-R Stage 3 Big Turbo Kit, we have once again pushed the envelope a step further bringing you power comparable to the almighty B7-RS4 4.2L FSI V8.
In addition to being the most cost effective turbo solution on the market, this Stage 3 package has been optimized to be used on a 2.0T FSI engine with STOCK internals. That means that you do not have to spend money on extensive engine builds to be able to reap the power benefits that our turbo kit has to offer!
This kit has the capability to be pushed much further than a stock engine can handle leaving plenty of headroom for those looking to build their engines and really unleash the power that this kit is capable. (Achieved with just a simple software update!) While testing the strength of the OEM connecting rods and engine durability with a software update, we managed to easily run mid 12 seconds with over 110MPH trap speeds!
- JHM TD05H-R Turbo
The JHM TD05H-R Turbo is built around the iconic TD05H-20G Center Housing Rotating Assembly (CHRA) that is capable of flowing up to 640 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) making this the ideal turbo upgrade for your B7-A4 2.0T. It will significantly increase top end power while maintaining low and mid-range responsiveness making this turbo perfect for both street and track use! The compressor and turbine housing have been carefully selected to be able to retain OEM like fitment within the engine bay so you are able to retain your OEM of aftermarket MAF Hose and Airbox!
- JHM Exhaust Manifold
The JHM Exhaust Manifold is manufactured in house right here in the United States at our Lathrop, California facility! With performance, durability, and fitment in mind this manifold was built using Schedule 10 piping and in house CNC machined flanges to offer OEM like turbo placement and the strength to withstand extreme exhaust gas temperatures (EGTs). This log-style exhaust manifold is able to flow exhaust gasses with just enough restriction to aid with quick turbo spool without compromising top end performance!
- JHM Silicone Hoses
We manufacture high strength silicone hoses that allow the turbo and exhaust manifold to function in the OEM turbo location. With these hoses you do not have to do any custom modifications to your intake or vacuum hose system. These silicone hoses are reinforced 4-Ply designed to withstand increased boost pressures!
- JHM Stainless Braided Lines
We build high quality stainless steel braided oil and coolant lines that allow you to seamlessly use the OEM feed and return ports on your engine block without having to perform any custom modifications. This allows for quick and easy installation and reduces the risk of installation error.
- JHM Launch Assist
Another advancement that we have brought to the B7-A4 2.0T platform is our proprietary JHM Launch Assist. Developed for the B7-RS4 as an industry first, we have implemented our JHM Launch Assist on all 6-Speed Manual tunes for the B7-A4 2.0T. When activated and engaged, the JHM Launch Assist reliably gets your car from zero to all out acceleration every time!
- JHM TD05H-R Turbo
- JHM Exhaust Manifold
- JHM Tuning and Fueling Kit (Software, Injectors, High Pressure Fuel Pump, Spark Plugs, and Performance Rail Valve) **SEPARATE PURCHASES REQUIRED**
- JHM Reinforced Silicone Hoses
- JHM Stainless Braided Lines (Oil and Coolant)
- Performance Diverter Valve
- Hardware and Gaskets
- Connectors and Fittings
SUPPORTING HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS
In order for the JHM Stage 3 TD05H-R Big Turbo Kit to operate under the specifications called for by our performance software, a Turbo Back Exhaust (TBE) system is REQUIRED. A TBE consists of an aftermarket Testpipe (TP) or High Flow Cat Pipe (HFC), Downpipe (DP), and Catback (CB). Optimal TP/HFC or DP sizing is 3 inches in diameter. Optimal CB sizing is dual 2.5 inches or larger. If your current TBE does not meet or minimum requirements, please go back one section to add our TBE components to your shopping cart.
We highly recommend professional installation for this turbo kit. Please go to our Dealers section on our website to see if there are any dealers in your area who can perform this installation. If you would like to see if you can perform this installation yourself, please take a look at our installation instructions and notes to use your best judgment on whether or not you have the skill and tools required to perform this task.
Click here for installation instructions --> JHM B7 A4 TD05H-R Installation Instructions
Our JHM TD05H-R Big Turbo kit fits ALL 2005.5-2009 - B7-A4 2.0T FSI Avant, Cabriolet, and Sedan in both Automatic or Manual and FWD or quattro.
This turbo kit was built around utilizing proven upgrades. There is a chance you may already own some of the parts that are included our this kit. If you do you can have them removed from the kit using the dropdowns below and we will credit you towards the overall cost.
- (Separate Purchase Required) Boost Tap: Our kit converts you to a diaphragm style diverter valve. Because of this, you will need to have a boost tap for the diverter valve to properly function. You may already have one if you have a boost gauge installed.
- Front Mount Intercooler: This turbo kit was designed around the JHM Front Mount Intercooler. If you do not have a JHM FMIC you may need to make some simple modifications to the intercooler charge pipe so it can mate to our silicone charge hose. Please select the option in the dropdown below that represents the intercooler you have.
- (Separate Purchase Required) S3 Injectors: S3 Injectors are required for this turbo kit.
- JHM Tuned: If you are currently tuned with JHM performance ECU calibrations you will receive a tuning credit towards the overall costs. Please select the corresponding option from the dropdown below.
- (Separate Purchase Required) PCV Style: The LATE model years have a Check Valve located in the metal flex tube that goes between the stock turbo and the valve cover. Since we remove that tube with our turbo kit, all late model cars will need to have an EARLY style PCV , or a catch can installed that deletes the PCV altogether. There is a split on this part for B7-A4 2.0Ts. If you have a B7-A4 2.0T with a build date before December 16th, 2005 (displayed as 16.12.2005 in your car) you will have the EARLY version of this PCV.
- Spark Plugs: We require a Bosch Heat Range #5 spark plug for this kit. Our kit comes standard with Bosch FR5DTC plugs
- (Separate Purchase Required) Upgraded High Pressure Fuel Pump: An upgraded high pressure fuel pump is required for this kit.
- (Separate Purchase Required) Upgraded Fuel Rail Valve: An RS4 Fuel Rail Valve is required for this kit.
- Transmission Type: In order to confirm that we have an ECU calibration for your specific box code, please select your transmission type from the dropdown below.
- Year: In order to confirm that we have an ECU calibration for your specific box code, please select the year of your B7 (2005.5 to 2009) from the dropdown below.
- Country: In order to confirm that we have an ECU calibration for your specific box code, please select your B7's region (USA - Canada or Rest of World) from the dropdown below.
- Flashing Method: With the new JHM Flashing Server we have the ability to flash our JHM Stage 3 Big Turbo Kit ECU Calibration to your car without removing the ECU. You can either have this done at your local JHM Flashing dealer (call us for a location near you) OR you can purchase a cable and perform the flash yourself. Select your preference using the dropdown below.
For Flashing Method, select "Flash Myself, SEPARATE POWER CONNECT Cable Purchase Required, CLICK LINK BELOW" if you're going to be buying a cable from us and flashing your car on your own. You'll need to add this option.
and add to your cart after adding the tune, just selecting the option is NOT enough. Make sure you have THOROUGHLY read through the instructions and are confident that you can set your computer up correctly. If you select this option for your tune, you must select a shipping method for your order so we can ship you a JHM Tuning-Flashing Cable. Please select a shipping method once you've added the tuning and the flashing cable to your cart. Instructions for installing the flashing software on your computer will be emailed to you after purchase.
If you already have a JHM POWER CONNECT Cable, select "I already have a JHM POWER CONNECT Cable." **NOTE: This is a proprietary cable with drivers specific to our Flashing Software so you must make sure that you have a JHM POWER CONNECT Cable, NOT just a generic USB Vag Com cable.** After receiving your paid order, we will send you an authorization form which we will use to create your JHM Tuning Flash Browser account and login information. This is the information you will use to access our server and flash your car with the JHM Tuning-Flashing Cable that you already have.
DISCLAIMER: JHM is now using proven flashing technology in order to get our tunes on our customers' cars in the quickest and most convenient way possible. You will be installing a proprietary JHM software that works ONLY with our flash cable (supplemental software such as Microsoft .net may be required). This program is what allows you to detect your ECU part number, fill in your information, select the correct program based on your hardware and then write JHM Tune to your ECU all through your OBD II port. Both of these programs are highly specific when it comes to configuring your computer to run them properly. While every effort has been made to clearly and completely explain this configuration in our instructions, the customer will ultimately be responsible for removing or disabling their own or third party anti-virus software or firewalls that will block the port required for you to log into our flashing server (see the link to our instructions below to determine whether or not this is something you'll be able to do). Basic technical support provided by JHM to help install these programs on your computer, diagnose programs with your computer, and/or internet connection may be subject to an hourly fee. Additionally, if something happens to your ECU during the flashing process, you should be able to restore it using our software. If you are still unable to make the ECU flash properly, you will be responsible for all costs associated with restoring your ECU and fixing the issue.
Requirements for Tune:
- Windows computer with at least 1 USB (Universal Serial Bus) port
- Wired Broadband Internet Connection (wireless can be unreliable)
- JHM Tuning-Flashing Cable (Flash cable length cannot extend beyond 10 ft long unless a powered USB hub is installed in-line.
- Battery Charger or equivalent power source capable of sustaining a 40 amp charge
You can download and view the instructions HERE to determine whether or not this is something you would like to do.
If you would like to get tuned at our location in Lathrop, CA please give us a call to schedule an appointment! If you'd like to get tuned at a JHM dealer close to your location, you can find one using our Dealer Map by clicking the "Dealers" Tab at the top of this page. You will need to contact your preferred dealer directly and schedule a tuning appointment with them. You shouldn't be charged more than an hours' worth of labor for your JHM Flash.
Our dealer network is large and growing daily. If we do not have a dealer within an hour drive of your location, we will do everything possible to build a new relationship with a shop close to you on your behalf. Please contact us for more information.
For shipping quotes: Please sign in or join then put the items you want in your shopping cart and proceed to checkout. If you are looking to purchase other products at the same time as your tune, please do so on a separate invoice.
Off-road use ONLY: THIS PRODUCT IS FOR RACING COMPETITION ONLY AND IS NOT LEGAL FOR USE IN HIGHWAY OR STREET VEHICLES OR OTHER NON-RACING COMPETITION OFF-ROAD VEHICLES. BY PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE ITS INTENDED USE.
|Audi||A4||B7 (2005.5-2009)||2.0t FSI|
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov