- JHM K04-R Turbo (Non-Coated) for B7-A4 B8 A4-A5 2.0T, Allroad, Q5 2.0T
JHM K04-R Turbo (Non-Coated) for B7-A4 B8 A4-A5 2.0T, Allroad, Q5 2.0T
Exhaust - Race Pipe - Stainless Steel (JHM) for B9 S4-S5 3.0T$1,195.00Add to Cart | Wishlist
JHM R Series Lightweight Flywheel (Chrome-Moly Forged) and Clutch Combo for B7-RS4
Select options & add to cart to view final price
Introducing the JHM B7-A4 2.0T K04-R Turbo Kit !!
DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND, WE NOW OFFER AN NON-CERAMIC OR POWDERCOATED K04-R OPTION! We have had an influx of customers wanting an option that looked like the OEM turbo, so we obliged. As an added bonus, it is more cost-effective!
The JHM 2.0T K04-R Turbo Kit is the ultimate OEM+ style performance solution on the market for the B7-A4 B8 A4-A5 2.0T. With common bolt-ons and supporting hardware, we are able to turn the B7-B8 2.0T into a monstrous street machine!
- 100% BOLT-ON Solution - The Compressor and Exhaust Housings have been designed to fit like the OEM K03 (Stock Turbo) requiring no modifications for installation.
- High-flow, lightweight, C355 aluminum, dual-stacked compressor wheel that features a more efficient flow rate over the OEM K04 compressor wheel.
- Re-profiled or "bored out", aluminum compressor housing with tighter wheel clearance.
- Re-designed and upgraded 360 degree thrust kit, piston rings, and high-flow journal bearings.
- The K04 turbine housing ("hot side") has been re-profiled or "bored out" with tighter clearances to suit the high-flow, 713C Inconel K04-R turbine.
- Rotor shaft and compressor wheel are dynamically balanced then the Center Housing Rotating Assembly (CHRA) is fully re-assembled allowing us to fine tune them with a VSR balance to tolerances below the specified tolerances of BorgWarner.
- Upgraded, high-strength, lightweight rotor shaft & compressor wheel.
- Clipped turbine wheel to increase the mid-range and top-end power of the car. This also greatly reduces the back-pressure upstream of the turbocharger increasing the exhaust flow through the turbine.
- Each turbocharger is designed and manufactured to JHM standards by our supplier.
PICTURES (NOTE: Coated turbo shown)
- JHM K04-R Turbo
- OEM Diverter Valve (Revision "D" Piston Style)
- OEM N75 Boost Control Valve
- Hardware and Gaskets
The JHM K04-R Is a drop in turbo solution and installs just as an OEM K03 would install. NOTE: For some B8s you may need to swap the coolant port plug.
NOTE: For the B8 Chassis will require our JHM B8 Test/Race Pipe or HFC for installation. However, if you already own an aftermarket Non-JHM Test/Race Pipe or HFC you will need slightly oblong the turbo stud hole on the flange as shown below. Please note that the pipe shown is upside down and is only displaying the how little modification the flange needs. You will need to modify the top hole - closest to the engine. You will easily see where it needs to be modified when comparing the pipe to the turbo.
For shipping quotes: Please sign in or join then put the items you want in your shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
Off-road use ONLY: THIS PRODUCT IS FOR RACING COMPETITION ONLY AND IS NOT LEGAL FOR USE IN HIGHWAY OR STREET VEHICLES OR OTHER NON-RACING COMPETITION OFF-ROAD VEHICLES. BY PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE ITS INTENDED USE.
|Audi||A4||B7 (2005.5-2009)||2.0t FSI|
|Audi||A5||B8-B8.5 (2008-2016)||2.0t TFSI|
|Audi||A4||B8-B8.5 (2009-2016)||2.0t TFSI|
|Audi||allroad||B8-B8.5 (2013-2016)||2.0t TFSI|
|Audi||Q5||B8 (2009-Present)||2.0t TFSI|
By Purchasing any Off-Road use ONLY products from JH Motorsports, Inc. I acknowledge and understand the following disclosure. (This notice is located at the bottom of the page description of affected products on our website.)Vehicle Code § 27156:
(b) No person shall operate or leave standing upon a highway a motor vehicle that is required to be equipped with a motor vehicle pollution control device under Part 5 (commencing with Section 43000) of Division 26 of the Health and Safety Code or any other certified motor vehicle pollution control device required by any other state law or any rule or regulation adopted pursuant to that law, or required to be equipped with a motor vehicle pollution control device pursuant to the National Emission Standards Act (42 U.S.C. Secs. 7521 to 7550, inclusive) and the standards and regulations adopted pursuant to that federal act, unless the motor vehicle is equipped with the required motor vehicle pollution control device that is correctly installed and in operating condition. No person shall disconnect, modify, or alter any such required device.
(c) No person shall install, sell, offer for sale, or advertise any device, apparatus, or mechanism intended for use with, or as a part of, a required motor vehicle pollution control device or system that alters or modifies the original design or performance of the motor vehicle pollution control device or system. Health and Safety Code § 43000:
43001. The provisions of this part shall not apply to:
(a) Racing vehicles.
As the aforementioned code sections outline, it is against the law to operate or use a vehicle on public streets or highways with modified, altered, or disconnected motor vehicle pollution control devices. This may include but is not limited to, Evaporative Fuel Controls, Catalysts, DPF, PTOX, PCV Systems, Exhaust Gas Recirculation Systems, Oxygen Sensors, Thermostatic Air Cleaners, Air Intake Systems, Fuel Injectors, Regulators, Adjustable Cam Gears, ECU Programming, Mapping, or other Computer Modifications. Air Pumps, Air Injection, Timing, and any other Emission System Modification(s).
Purchaser acknowledges and certifies to JH Motorsports Inc., that Purchasers vehicle will only be used for racing applications or off road vehicle use only. Purchaser requests these modifications for the purpose of enhancing the vehicle for competitive Racing Applications and will not use this vehicle on public streets or highways. Purchaser agrees to indemnify JH Motorsports Inc., all employees, officers, owners, and subsidiaries for any civil or criminal liability arising out of use of Purchasers vehicle on public streets or highways as Purchaser has been duly notified of the laws and regulations regarding disconnecting, alteration, or modification of a vehicle’s pollution control devices. Purchaser understands and has been advised the driving of a vehicle on public streets or highways could result in criminal or civil penalties.
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov