JHM K04-R Turbo Kit w/ Tune (Injectors and HPFP required) for B7-A4 2.0T
Select options & add to cart to view final price
Introducing the JHM B7-A4 2.0T K04-R Turbo Kit with Tuning and Fueling!!!
*AS OF 1/23 B7 A4 TUNING HAS MOVED TO OUR POWER-CONNECT FLASHING SERVER AND REQUIRES THE POWER-CONNECT SOFTWARE*
The JHM B7-A4 2.0T K04-R Turbo Kit is the ultimate OEM+ style performance solution on the market for the B7-A4 2.0T. With common bolt-ons and supporting hardware we are able to turn the B7-A4 into a monstrous street machine! We have been working extensively on developing the B7-A4 2.0T platform and creating products that deliver proven real world performance. One of those products that really stands us apart from the competition is our performance ECU calibrations. Our stock turbo (K03) tuning completely revolutionized the B7-A4 2.0T. We brought our extensive experience and the latest advancements in ECU calibration for the Audi FSI Engine. By changing hundreds of calibration parameters we have delivered a dynamic driving experience bringing more power in areas previously considered not possible. With our JHM B7-A4 K04-R Turbo Kit, we have once again pushed the envelope a step further!
In addition to being the most cost effective turbo solution on the market, this Stage 3 package has been optimized to be used on a 2.0T FSI engine with STOCK internals. That means that you do not have to spend money on extensive engine builds to be able to reap the power benefits that our turbo kit has to offer!
- 100% BOLT-ON Solution - The Compressor and Exhaust Housings have been designed to fit like the OEM K03 (Stock Turbo) requiring no modifications for installation.
- High-flow, lightweight, C355 aluminum, dual-stacked compressor wheel that features a more efficient flow rate over the OEM K04 compressor wheel.
- Re-profiled or "bored out", aluminum compressor housing with tighter wheel clearance.
- Re-designed and upgraded 360 degree thrust kit, piston rings, and high-flow journal bearings.
- The K04 turbine housing ("hot side") has been re-profiled or "bored out" with tighter clearances to suit the high-flow, 713C Inconel K04-R turbine.
- Rotor shaft and compressor wheel are dynamically balanced then the Center Housing Rotating Assembly (CHRA) is fully re-assembled allowing us to fine tune them with a VSR balance to tolerances below the specified tolerances of BorgWarner.
- Upgraded, high-strength, lightweight rotor shaft & compressor wheel.
- Clipped turbine wheel to increase the mid-range and top-end power of the car. This also greatly reduces the back-pressure upstream of the turbocharger increasing the exhaust flow through the turbine.
- Each turbocharger is designed and manufactured to JHM standards by our supplier.
- Ceramic Coated Hotside
- Powder Coated Coldside
- JHM Launch Assist
Another advancement that we have brought to the B7-A4 2.0T platform is our proprietary JHM Launch Assist. Developed for the B7-RS4 as an industry first, we have implemented our JHM Launch Assist on all 6-Speed Manual tunes for the B7-A4 2.0T. When activated and engaged, the JHM Launch Assist reliably gets your car from zero to all out acceleration every time!
- JHM K04-R Turbo
- JHM Tuning
- OEM Diverter Valve (Revision "D" Piston Style)
- OEM N75 Boost Control Valve
- Hardware and Gaskets
SUPPORTING HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS
In order for the JHM K04-R Turbo Kit to operate under the specifications called for by our performance software, a Turbo Back Exhaust (TBE) system is REQUIRED. A TBE consists of an aftermarket Testpipe (TP) or High Flow Cat Pipe (HFC), Downpipe (DP), and Catback (CB). Optimal TP/HFC or DP sizing is 3 inches in diameter. Optimal CB sizing is dual 2.5 inches or larger. If your current TBE does not meet or minimum requirements, please go back one section to add our TBE components to your shopping cart.
The JHM K04-R Is a drop in turbo solution and installs just as an OEM K03 would install
Our JHM K04-R Turbo kit fits ALL 2005.5-2009 - B7-A4 2.0T FSI Avant, Cabriolet, and Sedan in both Automatic or Manual and FWD or quattro.
This turbo kit was built around utilizing proven upgrades. There is a chance you may already own some of the parts that are included our this kit. If you do you can have them removed from the kit using the dropdowns below and we will credit you towards the overall cost.
- S3 Injectors: S3 Injectors are required for this turbo kit.
- JHM Tuned: If you are currently tuned with JHM performance ECU calibrations you will receive a tuning credit towards the overall costs. Please select the corresponding option from the dropdown below.
- Upgraded High Pressure Fuel Pump: An upgraded high pressure fuel pump is required for this kit.
- Transmission Type: In order to confirm that we have an ECU calibration for your specific box code, please select your transmission type from the dropdown below.
- Year: In order to confirm that we have an ECU calibration for your specific box code, please select the year of your B7 (2005.5 to 2009) from the dropdown below.
- Country: In order to confirm that we have an ECU calibration for your specific box code, please select your B7's region (USA - Canada or Rest of World) from the dropdown below.
- Flashing Method: With the new JHM Flashing Server we have the ability to flash our JHM Stage 3 Big Turbo Kit ECU Calibration to your car without removing the ECU. You can either have this done at your local JHM Flashing dealer (call us for a location near you) OR you can purchase a cable and perform the flash yourself. Select your preference using the dropdown below.
For Flashing Method, select "Flash Myself, SEPARATE POWER CONNECT Cable Purchase Required, CLICK LINK BELOW" if you're going to be buying a cable from us and flashing your car on your own. You'll need to add this option.
GO HERE FOR JHM POWER CONNECT CABLE
and add to your cart after adding the tune, just selecting the option is NOT enough. Make sure you have THOROUGHLY read through the instructions and are confident that you can set your computer up correctly. If you select this option for your tune, you must select a shipping method for your order so we can ship you a JHM Tuning-Flashing Cable. Please select a shipping method once you've added the tuning and the flashing cable to your cart. Instructions for installing the flashing software on your computer will be emailed to you after purchase.
If you already have a JHM POWER CONNECT Cable, select "I already have a JHM POWER CONNECT Cable." **NOTE: This is a proprietary cable with drivers specific to our Flashing Software so you must make sure that you have a JHM POWER CONNECT Cable, NOT just a generic USB Vag Com cable.** After receiving your paid order, we will send you an authorization form which we will use to create your JHM Tuning Flash Browser account and login information. This is the information you will use to access our server and flash your car with the JHM Tuning-Flashing Cable that you already have.
DISCLAIMER: JHM is now using proven flashing technology in order to get our tunes on our customers' cars in the quickest and most convenient way possible. You will be installing a proprietary JHM software that works ONLY with our flash cable (supplemental software such as Microsoft .net may be required). This program is what allows you to detect your ECU part number, fill in your information, select the correct program based on your hardware and then write JHM Tune to your ECU all through your OBD II port. Both of these programs are highly specific when it comes to configuring your computer to run them properly. While every effort has been made to clearly and completely explain this configuration in our instructions, the customer will ultimately be responsible for removing or disabling their own or third party anti-virus software or firewalls that will block the port required for you to log into our flashing server (see the link to our instructions below to determine whether or not this is something you'll be able to do). Basic technical support provided by JHM to help install these programs on your computer, diagnose programs with your computer, and/or internet connection may be subject to an hourly fee. Additionally, if something happens to your ECU during the flashing process, you should be able to restore it using our software. If you are still unable to make the ECU flash properly, you will be responsible for all costs associated with restoring your ECU and fixing the issue.
Requirements for Tune:
- Windows computer with at least 1 USB (Universal Serial Bus) port
- Wired Broadband Internet Connection (wireless can be unreliable)
- JHM Tuning-Flashing Cable (Flash cable length cannot extend beyond 10 ft long unless a powered USB hub is installed in-line.
- Battery Charger or equivalent power source capable of sustaining a 40 amp charge
For shipping quotes: Please sign in or join then put the items you want in your shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
Off-road use ONLY: THIS PRODUCT IS FOR RACING COMPETITION ONLY AND IS NOT LEGAL FOR USE IN HIGHWAY OR STREET VEHICLES OR OTHER NON-RACING COMPETITION OFF-ROAD VEHICLES. BY PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE ITS INTENDED USE.
|Audi||A4||B7 (2005.5-2009)||2.0t FSI|
- Worth every penny
- This setup completely changes the vehicle! Boost hits hard and fast. After installing this turbo I will never go back to a K03. The install was easy and looks factory.Intercooler heat soak happens fast so I upgraded to the Jhm large core intercooler. I recommend the F5DPOR spark plugs for sale on this site... it's hard to find cooler plugs locally. With this setup I'm getting around 32 miles per gallon installed on a vehicle with 147k miles. (Posted on 11/30/2019)
- A great drop in turbo upgrade
- I bought this kit after reading about JHM’s stellar reputation on Audizine. My K03 had some issues and I was in need of a new turbo. I figured I would upgrade since I needed to pull my turbo anyway. I chose this kit and don’t regret it at all. Install was extremely straight forward as this turbo installs just as your K03 would and uses all factory locating points for accessories. No need to relocate and use an aftermarket DV like S3 K04 kits do. The car pulls hard. Boost ramps up smoothly. Not a harsh peak but a smooth ramp up to 20 PSI and then it just parks there to red line. I highly recommend this kit to anyone who isn’t satisfied with K03 power but doesn’t want to go big turbo. I mainly chose this turbo because as a daily driver, having torque is way more important to me than high HP numbers. (Posted on 12/10/2017)
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov