JHM Intake Spacers (8mm thick) for B6-B7 S4, C5 A6-S6 and C5-allroad 40v V8
1 - JHM intake spacer how to video. (View the trailer for the video)-->HERE
NOTE: video was done on a B6/B7 S4, on other 4.2l V8s it may be slightly different but the video should be very helpful still.
2 -JHM intake spacers (1 for each side of the intake)
4 -Intake gaskets (2 for each side of the spacer)
14 -longer bolts (7 for each side of the intake)
4 - longer intake alignment studs (2 for each side of the intake)
3 - stainless hose clamps (for misc one time use clamps removed during the install)
Optional Intake Elbow Heater Bypass kit. Yes, I want one and will add SKU: JHM-42L42vBP to my cart. This helps keep the intake temps even cooler and takes 1 minute to install. Click Here for more information. NOTE: Some of the early 04 models did not have these coolant hoses. Check to make sure you have this before purchasing.
For shipping quotes: Please sign in or join then put the items you want in your shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
Off-road use ONLY: THIS PRODUCT IS FOR RACING COMPETITION ONLY AND IS NOT LEGAL FOR USE IN HIGHWAY OR STREET VEHICLES OR OTHER NON-RACING COMPETITION OFF-ROAD VEHICLES. BY PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE ITS INTENDED USE.
|Audi||A6||C5 (1998-2004)||4.2l V8 40v|
|Audi||S4||B6 (2003-2005)||4.2l V8 40v|
|Audi||S4||B7 (2005.5-2009)||4.2l V8 40v|
|Audi||S6||C5 (2002-2003)||4.2l V8 40v|
|Audi||allroad||C5 (2001-2005)||4.2l V8 40v|
- Helps with the heat
- There is so much heat in this engine bay! But these spacers have made a difference in the IM heat. I can also keep my hand on it (very scientifically, of course). The difference is felt in the butt dyno when you don't experience sluggishness like before. The installation DVD was a big help. Another well thought-out product from JHM! (Posted on 8/6/2018)
- Very good product. I noticed an improvement in power and torque right away. My summer days here are routinely over 100 degrees, so this part will help with the hot running conditions. Very good instruction DVD. (Posted on 2/16/2016)
Excellent great improvement in traffic and on Highway. Most noticeable improvement is in traffic on a summers day....engine performance is more constant. When the engine becomes heat soaked the inlet temps skyrocket and the Audi feels sluggish and less responsive. The spacers slow the heat transfer and allow cooling air flow between the block and intake manifold.
Great Job JHM! (Posted on 4/28/2014)
- Just did it and can say it is pulling ways harder then before.Crisp and responsible throttle response.At the same time did the flapper mode and the JHM Intake Elbow Heater Bypass, so can't be sure where is the power gain coming from but is very noticeable.Thank you JHM.It's a great mod.Next step:JHM Lightweight Crank Pulley. (Posted on 8/12/2012)
- These are a great addition to any car. You have probably noticed that your engine bay consists of engine, and fenders. There is very little space, and the spacers manage to cool down the intake pretty well. I live in the city, and deal with lot of hot weather and a lot of traffic. You will not gain a ton of power, but you will not loose it all to heat soak which is the most important part. I definitely recommend picking these up for any S4, whether it be stock or well built. (Posted on 8/5/2011)
- ANother winner from Jh Motorsports! Thanks to these intake spacers,my 04 S4 is running much cooler....So cool,i can place my hand on the top of a fully warmed up engine and not burn my hand.My engine running cooler,equates to me being able to have more power with no heat soak on hot days.Install was straight forward,and well documented by the supplied instructions. A cooler running engine is a happier engine and insuring more long lasting miles with my high mileage s4. Thanks guys. (Posted on 3/29/2010)
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Select options & add to cart to view final price
Sale Price $32.55
Sale Price $265.05