- JHM Intake Spacers (8mm thick) for B6-B7 S4, C5 A6-S6 and C5-allroad 40v V8
JHM Intake Spacers (8mm thick) for B6-B7 S4, C5 A6-S6 and C5-allroad 40v V8
Exhaust - Race Pipe - Stainless Steel (JHM) for B9 S4-S5 3.0T$1,195.00Add to Cart | Wishlist
Intercooler Kit - Front Mount or FMIC (JHM) Large Core for B7-A4 2.0T - BLACK COUPLERS
Select options & add to cart to view final price
JHM R Series Lightweight Flywheel (Chrome-Moly Forged) and Clutch Combo for B7-RS4
Select options & add to cart to view final price
1 - JHM intake spacer how to video. (View the trailer for the video)-->HERE
NOTE: video was done on a B6/B7 S4, on other 4.2l V8s it may be slightly different but the video should be very helpful still.
2 -JHM intake spacers (1 for each side of the intake)
4 -Intake gaskets (2 for each side of the spacer)
14 -longer bolts (7 for each side of the intake)
4 - longer intake alignment studs (2 for each side of the intake)
3 - stainless hose clamps (for misc one time use clamps removed during the install)
Optional Intake Elbow Heater Bypass kit. Yes, I want one and will add SKU: JHM-42L42vBP to my cart. This helps keep the intake temps even cooler and takes 1 minute to install. Click Here for more information. NOTE: Some of the early 04 models did not have these coolant hoses. Check to make sure you have this before purchasing.
For shipping quotes: Please sign in or join then put the items you want in your shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
|Audi||A6||C5 (1998-2004)||4.2l V8 40v|
|Audi||S4||B6 (2003-2005)||4.2l V8 40v|
|Audi||S4||B7 (2005.5-2009)||4.2l V8 40v|
|Audi||S6||C5 (2002-2003)||4.2l V8 40v|
|Audi||allroad||C5 (2001-2005)||4.2l V8 40v|
- Helps with the heat
- There is so much heat in this engine bay! But these spacers have made a difference in the IM heat. I can also keep my hand on it (very scientifically, of course). The difference is felt in the butt dyno when you don't experience sluggishness like before. The installation DVD was a big help. Another well thought-out product from JHM! Review by Zolli (Posted on 8/6/2018)
- Very good product. I noticed an improvement in power and torque right away. My summer days here are routinely over 100 degrees, so this part will help with the hot running conditions. Very good instruction DVD. Review by James (Posted on 2/16/2016)
Excellent great improvement in traffic and on Highway. Most noticeable improvement is in traffic on a summers day....engine performance is more constant. When the engine becomes heat soaked the inlet temps skyrocket and the Audi feels sluggish and less responsive. The spacers slow the heat transfer and allow cooling air flow between the block and intake manifold.
Great Job JHM! Review by Erich (Posted on 4/28/2014)
- Just did it and can say it is pulling ways harder then before.Crisp and responsible throttle response.At the same time did the flapper mode and the JHM Intake Elbow Heater Bypass, so can't be sure where is the power gain coming from but is very noticeable.Thank you JHM.It's a great mod.Next step:JHM Lightweight Crank Pulley. Review by Radomir (Posted on 8/12/2012)
- These are a great addition to any car. You have probably noticed that your engine bay consists of engine, and fenders. There is very little space, and the spacers manage to cool down the intake pretty well. I live in the city, and deal with lot of hot weather and a lot of traffic. You will not gain a ton of power, but you will not loose it all to heat soak which is the most important part. I definitely recommend picking these up for any S4, whether it be stock or well built. Review by Leo (Posted on 8/5/2011)
- ANother winner from Jh Motorsports! Thanks to these intake spacers,my 04 S4 is running much cooler....So cool,i can place my hand on the top of a fully warmed up engine and not burn my hand.My engine running cooler,equates to me being able to have more power with no heat soak on hot days.Install was straight forward,and well documented by the supplied instructions. A cooler running engine is a happier engine and insuring more long lasting miles with my high mileage s4. Thanks guys. Review by brian (Posted on 3/29/2010)
By Purchasing any Off-Road use ONLY products from JH Motorsports, Inc. I acknowledge and understand the following disclosure. (This notice is located at the bottom of the page description of affected products on our website.)Vehicle Code § 27156:
(b) No person shall operate or leave standing upon a highway a motor vehicle that is required to be equipped with a motor vehicle pollution control device under Part 5 (commencing with Section 43000) of Division 26 of the Health and Safety Code or any other certified motor vehicle pollution control device required by any other state law or any rule or regulation adopted pursuant to that law, or required to be equipped with a motor vehicle pollution control device pursuant to the National Emission Standards Act (42 U.S.C. Secs. 7521 to 7550, inclusive) and the standards and regulations adopted pursuant to that federal act, unless the motor vehicle is equipped with the required motor vehicle pollution control device that is correctly installed and in operating condition. No person shall disconnect, modify, or alter any such required device.
(c) No person shall install, sell, offer for sale, or advertise any device, apparatus, or mechanism intended for use with, or as a part of, a required motor vehicle pollution control device or system that alters or modifies the original design or performance of the motor vehicle pollution control device or system. Health and Safety Code § 43000:
43001. The provisions of this part shall not apply to:
(a) Racing vehicles.
As the aforementioned code sections outline, it is against the law to operate or use a vehicle on public streets or highways with modified, altered, or disconnected motor vehicle pollution control devices. This may include but is not limited to, Evaporative Fuel Controls, Catalysts, DPF, PTOX, PCV Systems, Exhaust Gas Recirculation Systems, Oxygen Sensors, Thermostatic Air Cleaners, Air Intake Systems, Fuel Injectors, Regulators, Adjustable Cam Gears, ECU Programming, Mapping, or other Computer Modifications. Air Pumps, Air Injection, Timing, and any other Emission System Modification(s).
Purchaser acknowledges and certifies to JH Motorsports Inc., that Purchasers vehicle will only be used for racing applications or off road vehicle use only. Purchaser requests these modifications for the purpose of enhancing the vehicle for competitive Racing Applications and will not use this vehicle on public streets or highways. Purchaser agrees to indemnify JH Motorsports Inc., all employees, officers, owners, and subsidiaries for any civil or criminal liability arising out of use of Purchasers vehicle on public streets or highways as Purchaser has been duly notified of the laws and regulations regarding disconnecting, alteration, or modification of a vehicle’s pollution control devices. Purchaser understands and has been advised the driving of a vehicle on public streets or highways could result in criminal or civil penalties.
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov