- Coilover Kit - Solo-Werks S1 for B5 A4-S4 Sedan and Avant w/ quattro
Coilover Kit - Solo-Werks S1 for B5 A4-S4 Sedan and Avant w/ quattro
Front BBK (Big Brake Kit) JHM 382mm Porsche 19Z (Brembo 6-piston) for B8 A4-A5-S4-S5-Q5
Select options & add to cart to view final price
The Solo-Werks S1 Coilover system is the best entry level coilover suspension that you can buy for your B5 Chassis Audi. These coilovers lower the ride height of your vehicle giving you both the aggressive look and increase in handling performance you get from lowering springs while also providing the added feature of height adjustability - all without costing much more than springs!!! FEATURES:
- Heavy Gold, Zinc Plated housings for superb corrosion resistance
- Progressive elastomer bumpstops
- Black anodized spring perches with a "double-lock" ring design
- Platform specific spring rates and matched valving LOWERING RANGE:
- Front: 40 - 80mm (1.5 - 3.0") Lowering Range
- Rear: 40 - 80mm (1.5 - 3.0") Lowering Range
**NOTE:** All lowering ranges are approximate and will vary depending on mileage, condition, and vehicle options. PARTS INCLUDED:
- 2x Front threaded coilover dampers with dual locking spring perches
- 2x Front Springs
- 2x Front "helper" springs
- 2x Rear threaded coilover dampers with dual locking spring perches
- 4x Progressive rate elastomer bumpstops
- 2x Spanner wrenches
- Step by Step Installation Instructions FITMENT:
- 1995 to 2001 B5-A4 Sedan with quattro
- 1995 to 2001 B5-A4 Avant with quattro
- 1999 to 2002 B5-S4 Sedan
- 1999 to 2002 B5-S4 Avant WARRANTY INFORMATION: Solo-Werks provides a 3 year, limited warranty on their coilover systems to the original retail purchaser. This limited warranty covers defects in materials and manufacturing of the components of the Solo Werks Coilover Systems on street driven vehicles only. Installation or labor charges for removal, re-installation, or alignment are the responsibility of the end user and will not be covered or reimbursed by Solo Werks or any of its authorized agents, including JH Motorsports, Inc.
For shipping quotes: Please sign in or join then put the items you want in your shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
|Audi||S4||B5 (1997-2002)||2.7t V6 30v|
By Purchasing any Off-Road use ONLY products from JH Motorsports, Inc. I acknowledge and understand the following disclosure. (This notice is located at the bottom of the page description of affected products on our website.)Vehicle Code § 27156:
(b) No person shall operate or leave standing upon a highway a motor vehicle that is required to be equipped with a motor vehicle pollution control device under Part 5 (commencing with Section 43000) of Division 26 of the Health and Safety Code or any other certified motor vehicle pollution control device required by any other state law or any rule or regulation adopted pursuant to that law, or required to be equipped with a motor vehicle pollution control device pursuant to the National Emission Standards Act (42 U.S.C. Secs. 7521 to 7550, inclusive) and the standards and regulations adopted pursuant to that federal act, unless the motor vehicle is equipped with the required motor vehicle pollution control device that is correctly installed and in operating condition. No person shall disconnect, modify, or alter any such required device.
(c) No person shall install, sell, offer for sale, or advertise any device, apparatus, or mechanism intended for use with, or as a part of, a required motor vehicle pollution control device or system that alters or modifies the original design or performance of the motor vehicle pollution control device or system. Health and Safety Code § 43000:
43001. The provisions of this part shall not apply to:
(a) Racing vehicles.
As the aforementioned code sections outline, it is against the law to operate or use a vehicle on public streets or highways with modified, altered, or disconnected motor vehicle pollution control devices. This may include but is not limited to, Evaporative Fuel Controls, Catalysts, DPF, PTOX, PCV Systems, Exhaust Gas Recirculation Systems, Oxygen Sensors, Thermostatic Air Cleaners, Air Intake Systems, Fuel Injectors, Regulators, Adjustable Cam Gears, ECU Programming, Mapping, or other Computer Modifications. Air Pumps, Air Injection, Timing, and any other Emission System Modification(s).
Purchaser acknowledges and certifies to JH Motorsports Inc., that Purchasers vehicle will only be used for racing applications or off road vehicle use only. Purchaser requests these modifications for the purpose of enhancing the vehicle for competitive Racing Applications and will not use this vehicle on public streets or highways. Purchaser agrees to indemnify JH Motorsports Inc., all employees, officers, owners, and subsidiaries for any civil or criminal liability arising out of use of Purchasers vehicle on public streets or highways as Purchaser has been duly notified of the laws and regulations regarding disconnecting, alteration, or modification of a vehicle’s pollution control devices. Purchaser understands and has been advised the driving of a vehicle on public streets or highways could result in criminal or civil penalties.
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov