- Coil Conversion and ICM Delete Kit - BLACK (034 Motorsport), 2.7T to 2.0T FSI Coil Packs
Coil Conversion and ICM Delete Kit - BLACK (034 Motorsport), 2.7T to 2.0T FSI Coil Packs
The 034 Motorsport 2.0T FSI Coil Conversion and ICM Delete Harness for the 2.7T is a plug-in solution to eliminate the troublesome factory Ignition Control Modules (ICMs) and upgrade from the pricey factory coils to more affordable and reliable ones found in the new 2.0T FSI.
This harness kit was developed and continues to be assembled in-house by 034Motorsport, and features proprietary connectors and superb construction.
Please Note: CNC-Machined 034 Motorsport Coil Adapter Brackets and OEM Audi 2.0T FSI Coils are available as additional options below.
034 Motorsport Harness Kit Includes:- ICM Delete Harnesses (Set of 2)
- FSI Coil Conversion Harnesses (Set of 6)
Coil Adapter Bracket Option Includes:- Coil Adapter Brackets - 2.0T FSI Coil to 2.7T Valve Cover (Set of 6)
- M6x20 Allen Head Bolts (Set of 12)
2.0T FSI Coil Option:- OEM Audi 2.0T FSI Coils - 07K 905 715F (Set of 6)
Fitment: - 2000-2002 B5 Audi S4/RS4 2.7T
- 1999-2003 C5 Audi A6 2.7T
- 2001-2003 C5 Audi Allroad 2.7T
Options (Use drop down boxes below):- CNC Machined Aluminum Brackets
- CNC Machined Anodized Brackets
- Include 6x OEM 2.0T FSI Coil Packs
For shipping quotes: Please sign in or join then put the items you want in your shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
|Audi||S4||B5 (1997-2002)||2.7t V6 30v|
|Audi||RS4||B5 (1999-2001)||2.7t V6 30v|
|Audi||allroad||C5 (2001-2005)||2.7t V6 30v|
|Audi||A6||C5 (1998-2004)||2.7t V6 30v|
- well been noticing a random misfire on cold starts or under boost and i replaced my plugs and packs and im still throwing a code every now and then. so the only thing i have not changed out was the icm so figured i would give this product a try. install was straight forward and even a big lazy guy like me was able to knock it out in under an hour my first impressions so far. Way smoother idle and for some strange reason she feels faster and more responsive. I would defiantly recommend Review by kenneth (Posted on 8/8/2015)
Straight forward installation, even if you need to get creative with zip ties to manage wires. Put adapters on coil first, then bolted it down to insure connection at plug was good.
Had a problem with misfire/hesitation under load at high RPM and this conversion seems to have eliminated it. Engine feels slightly quicker to rev, and very smooth. Review by neil (Posted on 2/17/2013)