- Breather Hose Kit, Silicone, Spider Hose Replacement (034Motorsport) for B5-S4, C5 A6-allroad 2.7T w/ APB Engine
Breather Hose Kit, Silicone, Spider Hose Replacement (034Motorsport) for B5-S4, C5 A6-allroad 2.7T w/ APB Engine
- High-Quality Automotive Silicone Construction
- Includes 034Motorsport Billet PCV Check Valve
- Straightforward, Clamp-On Installation
- Compatible with All 3 Versions of B5 Audi S4 Breather Systems
- Modular Design Allows for Oil Catch Can Installation
- Includes New Hose Clamps! What's Included:
- 034Motorsport Silicone Main Breather Hose
- 034Motorsport Silicone Early & Late Check Valve Hoses
- 034Motorsport Silicone Early & Late PRV Hoses
- 034Motorsport Billet PCV Check Valve
- Complete Hose Clamp Kit Installation Instructions:
- Click Here! Fitment:
- 2000-2002 B5 Audi S4 2.7T w/ APB Engine
- 1999-2003 C5 Audi A6 2.7T w/ APB Engine
- 2001-2003 C5 Audi allroad 2.7T w/ APB Engine Please Note: This kit is designed fit the B5-S4 and C5 A6-allroad 2.7T models with the APB engine code. Vehicles using factory SAI will require modification to fit. Replaces OEM Part Numbers:
- 078103235G or 078 103 235 G
- 078103235B or 078 103 235 B
- 078103235R or 078 103 235 R
For shipping quotes: Please sign in or join then put the items you want in your shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
|Audi||S4||B5 (1997-2002)||2.7t V6 30v|
|Audi||RS4||B5 (1999-2001)||2.7t V6 30v|
|Audi||allroad||C5 (2001-2005)||2.7t V6 30v|
|Audi||A6||C5 (1998-2004)||2.7t V6 30v|
By Purchasing any Off-Road use ONLY products from JH Motorsports, Inc. I acknowledge and understand the following disclosure. (This notice is located at the bottom of the page description of affected products on our website.)Vehicle Code § 27156:
(b) No person shall operate or leave standing upon a highway a motor vehicle that is required to be equipped with a motor vehicle pollution control device under Part 5 (commencing with Section 43000) of Division 26 of the Health and Safety Code or any other certified motor vehicle pollution control device required by any other state law or any rule or regulation adopted pursuant to that law, or required to be equipped with a motor vehicle pollution control device pursuant to the National Emission Standards Act (42 U.S.C. Secs. 7521 to 7550, inclusive) and the standards and regulations adopted pursuant to that federal act, unless the motor vehicle is equipped with the required motor vehicle pollution control device that is correctly installed and in operating condition. No person shall disconnect, modify, or alter any such required device.
(c) No person shall install, sell, offer for sale, or advertise any device, apparatus, or mechanism intended for use with, or as a part of, a required motor vehicle pollution control device or system that alters or modifies the original design or performance of the motor vehicle pollution control device or system. Health and Safety Code § 43000:
43001. The provisions of this part shall not apply to:
(a) Racing vehicles.
As the aforementioned code sections outline, it is against the law to operate or use a vehicle on public streets or highways with modified, altered, or disconnected motor vehicle pollution control devices. This may include but is not limited to, Evaporative Fuel Controls, Catalysts, DPF, PTOX, PCV Systems, Exhaust Gas Recirculation Systems, Oxygen Sensors, Thermostatic Air Cleaners, Air Intake Systems, Fuel Injectors, Regulators, Adjustable Cam Gears, ECU Programming, Mapping, or other Computer Modifications. Air Pumps, Air Injection, Timing, and any other Emission System Modification(s).
Purchaser acknowledges and certifies to JH Motorsports Inc., that Purchasers vehicle will only be used for racing applications or off road vehicle use only. Purchaser requests these modifications for the purpose of enhancing the vehicle for competitive Racing Applications and will not use this vehicle on public streets or highways. Purchaser agrees to indemnify JH Motorsports Inc., all employees, officers, owners, and subsidiaries for any civil or criminal liability arising out of use of Purchasers vehicle on public streets or highways as Purchaser has been duly notified of the laws and regulations regarding disconnecting, alteration, or modification of a vehicle’s pollution control devices. Purchaser understands and has been advised the driving of a vehicle on public streets or highways could result in criminal or civil penalties.
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov